They're Getting Colder

"I made head boy," Percy said shining his badge. Molly handed him a plate and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you. A headboy. How exciting. You'll need an award," She exclaimed hugging him. "We're going to fix this,"George whispered. Do it quickly,"I responded already done with his attitude.

"I want to go to Hogwarts," Ginny sighed. "Well, I get to go. I can't wait for everything that comes with it. i don't even mind school" Ron rambled.

"Make sure not to lose Scabbers. It happens way to often," I reminded him as I saw the rat run across the floor.

"The post's here," Arther pointed out as an owl flew into a window. Percy opened it and the daily Hogwarts letters came.

"Wait, This one's just for Y/N," George said looking at the snowy white owl.

"I'm going to read it in my room real quick," I shouted running up the stairs.

I opened it quickly.

Dear Y/N
Everything is fine.You don't have to write so much.I'm fine. I'm just surprised you picked to live with them. Nothing interesting.

From,
Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Lately his letters are getting colder. He doesn't tell me much anymore. He stopped saying I love you and I miss you.

I sat on the bed and stared at it. I wiped my face and laid down staring at the ceiling. I think I've really lost him even if he is in Hogwarts now. I'm to late.