Silent Tears

I woke up in the Common room. I must have fallen asleep. There wasn't a clock but all the lights were off. There were the house elves cleaning the room cheerfully. It made me think of Dobby. No doubt that my father was punishing him. Draco and I used to play with him until Father ordered us to stop.
He's mental. As for Draco,he is easily persuaded. Power only gets you so far. As much as I hate my father, Mum and Draco are probably suffering.

I heard shuffling and went back to try to sleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep something was thrown at me. In a panic I screamed and grabbed my wand and stood up performing a hex which lifted them up by their ankle. I relaxed and died inside when I saw a blanket on the floor and Fred hanging upsidedown. My screaming woke everyone up. I carefully put him down as everyone stated talking.
"I told you she was trouble. I mean once a Malfoy always a Malfoy,"A boy with curly red hair said looking at me im disgust. It was so loud it woke up a professor.

What is the common room doing at this hour?"I heard McGonagall ask. Everyone turned around and there was a lot of talking."She hexed him. No reason for it. He was only trying too-"ENOUGH,"She interrupted. "10 points off Gryffindor for this foolish behavior. Ms.Malfoy and Mr.Weasley,not you Percy,Come with me,"She said as people took the slowest route possible to their dorms. I felt my hands get sweaty and shaky. I'm so dead. We arrived in her office and she pulled up chairs.

"What happened here? I haven't seen you any where except class Y/N. Surely you see why this is suspicious?"Professor McGonagall asked.
"I must have startled her when I threw the blanket on her,"Fred said. "What were you doing in the common room that late?"She asked.He said nothing."And why did you not come to the Great Hall or your dorm?"She asked me. "I wasn't hungry and I fell asleep reading,"I explained.

"You may go Weasley,"She said dismissively."Have a biscuit,"She said in a demanding voice. "I'm not hungry Professor. I'm just sleepy,"I lied. Just then my stomach growled. I silently cursed. "Y/N, don't think I haven't seen this before. As a matter of fact I see it far to often. It's awful but you need help Y/N,"She told me. "So you think I'm broken? I'm some kind of fabric you can sew and it will be nice and neat again. I don't have a problem so I don't need help,"I yelled. I was getting up to leave but she simply waved her wand and the chair wouldn't move.

"You are blinded by your own self hatred. You need help. Your friends want you to get better,"She said as I looked down silently crying and holding my hands over my ears waiting for the screaming. I waited another few seconds but nothing came. Instead I felt a hand gently holding mine. "I don't know what happened in your house but you are safe here. I won't let anyone hurt you,"She said before walking over to hug me. I felt more tears as she rubbed my back.

"We will get you help. All I ask is that you eat a biscuit,"She told me before handing me one. I took it and slowly ate it. "I'm proud of you. Go to your dorm and I'll tell the staff to let you off tomorrow so you can try to get real sleep,"She told me. I nodded and headed outside to see Fred waiting for me. "Why are you crying love?"He asked. "Just figuring out home stuff. I'm sorry I hexed you,"I said. "It was an accident. Give me your hand. You made your nail beds bleed,"He pointed out. I looked down and sure enough they were bleeding.

We entered the Common Room to see the boy with curly red hair. "I'm owling home Fred. You'll never have to see that monster again,"He said proudly with his hand on his hip. "Percy, you really are the worst. I'd do anything for her,"He defended. "You're right Percy. He doesn't know me and neither do you. Do what you will. I'm going to bed,"I said before turning on my heel and leaving.