Bonus Chapter

Smut warning

A/N: this chapter will be a really short one and I'm back haha, kinda :) btw this is an imagine story, except the sex part, bye...

"Maybe if Michael or one of your brothers paid a little bit more attention to you, you wouldn't've fucked a child murderer the first night you met him, hell you wouldn't've become a murderer yourself," Kai screams at me from the other side of the room, "I didn't—" "For fuck sake, first night second night, what's the fucking difference," he cuts me off before I could say anything more, I don't even remember what led to this fight, "you know what? Leave, now, I don't wanna see you ever again, I'm so done with you," I said it calmly but I can feel my body is shaking, "fine," he said while taking his jacket with him, I jumped a little as he slams the door shut.

I talked to Caroline for a while after making sure that I don't look like a mess, long story short she kinda wants me to move on from him, and I agree with her this time, but I don't know what to do exactly as well, so I am just going with the flow this time.

2 weeks later, he hasn't texted me a single time, neither did I, I don't even know is he still in Mystic Falls or not since Caroline has a strict no talking about Kai Parker in front of me policy, and she made all the others participate as well, 'voluntarily'. I pour a glass of wine for myself after taking a bubble bath, I start looking for my phone as I heard it buzzed, "here you are," I whispered after taking it out from my couch. 'Can we please talk? I can go to your place at 7 if you want me to.'—Kai Parker, I stared at his texts for a few more seconds before I tossed my phone on the couch again ignoring his text. Suddenly my door bell starts ringing, "hi, I just wanna see are you okay or not, Stefan asked me to give these to you," Caroline said with her big classic smile while handing me a box of cupcakes, "I'm fine Care, and tell Stefan thanks," I took the cupcakes Caroline handed to me, "okay then, just call me if you need anything, I love you," she said while stroking my arm, "thank you, and love you too," I gave her a big smile before she left.

I put the cupcakes on the kitchen island, the doorbell starts ringing again, "Care I'm fine," I said while walking towards the door not knowing it's not Caroline behind the door. "It's you," I said quietly after seeing Kai is standing behind the door with both of his hands in his pockets, "hey," he said softly before letting out a small chuckle, "Caroline was here?" Kai tries to make this less awkward after seeing that I was staring at the ground for 10 minutes, "stop, I don't wanna see you," I said as I try to shut the door, however that weasel used magic to cheat again so the door wouldn't budge no matter how hard I try to close it, "what is it with your wizards," I let out a sigh then starts walking towards the living room with him following behind me.

"I'm really sorry for what I said sweetheart, you know I didn't mean it, wait did you make cupcake?" Kai quickly got distracted after seeing what's on the kitchen island, "I know, and no, Stefan made them," I look at him with no emotions in my eyes, "Stefan? Stefan Salvatore your ex boyfriend? Does he know that we were fighting?" He steps closer to me after hearing my answers, "Stefan Salvatore who is now married to Caroline Forbes, yes, and it wasn't a fight, we broke up, dumb ass," I rolled my eyes at him, "are you gonna leave or what? What are you even doing here?" I continue to ask him while he keeps staring at me, "nah I don't think I'm gonna leave, I am here to apologize so we can get back to dating, you know, like all those couples," he says casually as he sits on my couch.