Chapter 34: The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted

The next day we went to the boarding school to visit Hope, Alaric almost stabbed Kai when he first saw him

The next day we went to the boarding school to visit Hope, Alaric almost stabbed Kai when he first saw him. "Buddy, chill, I am sorry about Jo, very sorry, I should've handled my anger bette—" "Oh yea? Then why don't you go take some anger management lessons rather than staying here and putting my students in danger?" Alaric starts swinging his sword around while yelling at him, "Ric calm down, he changed alright? Your twins are still alive right? That's a good sign! We are just here to visit Hop—" Before I could finish, the door swung open, "dad? Who are they? And what the hell are you doing with a sword?" A tall blonde girl said, along with a shorter brunette standing next to her.

"Lizzie, take Josie and run, like right now," Alaric said dramatically, "listen, technically, I am your aunt, surprise!" I said with excitement in my voice, "auntie Kate, uncle Kai, what are you doing here?" Hope suddenly runs towards us and throw herself into my arms, "wow, you are getting big," I said as I almost fell on the ground, "you are Kai Parker," Josie said quietly, "yes I am! So Alaric had told you about me," Kai was about to hug Josie but Alaric pulls him back by dragging his collar, "don't ever touch my daughter," Alaric said while pinning him against the wall in his office.

I break the hug with Hope, "Alaric let him go," I said quietly, "look Ric, buddy, can I call you that? Anyway, I can break your bones easily if I want to, but you are still alive and well, right? Besides let's not mention my wife is an original vamp," Kai said while putting his hands in the air and giving me a wink, Alaric let him go unwillingly. Kai walks towards us, "is it Linda and Jonie? I can't tell you two apart, look here's the thing, me and your auntie Kate is trying to have children, therefore I need to be a better man, so you two are safe, I mean your biological mother did get her punishment for trying to outsmart me, so I suggest none of you would every try that again," he said in a soft tone trying not to sound so threatening then turns his gaze to Ric.

"You stay away from my daughters, then I will stay away from you two," Alaric tries negotiating with us, "fine, it's not like you can do anything about it if I don't stay away from my nieces," Kai said nonchalantly, then I pinched his arm, "Kai be nice," I whisper, "ok since my wife told me to be nice, I will stay away from them," he gives them a wink, "Hope, wanna go for a walk?" Kai turns to Hope, "sure," Hope wraps her arm around his then walks out of the office with Kai and I.

We are walking around the football field right now, a bunch of boys are playing game, "so which one is Rowdy again?" Kai said out of the blue, "uncle Kai, it's Roman, and there he is, the hot one that sweats diamond dust," Hope chuckles then we followed her gaze seeing a tall young boy with a black sports short that has a football around his foot, "ew," Kai comments, then Roman turns around and waves at Hope.

Hope buries her head, "oh god, keep—keep walking," she said while looking at the ground, "wait, you are not going to wave back?" I ask Hope but then I felt the judging gaze Kai is shooting at me, "no, pretty sure his ego can handle it," she said while covering her face, "yea, man," I let out a dramatic sigh, "hey I'm right here," Kai protests, we start laughing at the same time. "So, when can I have a cousin?" Hope gives me a look, "oh god, I don't know about that yet, I mean giving all the dramas that are happening now, probably it's gonna take a while," I said with a small smile on my face, I have to say, I am smiling more and more ever since Hope and Kai entered my life.