Chapter 3: Kinks

Smut warning

After the kiss I ran to my room, later I heard Damon and Bonnie came back to the house ad starts making pancakes again. Bonnie sits down at the dinner table and starts eating, meanwhile she is talking about how Damon is different with Kai blah blah blah, and Damon is talking about how they can ditch Kai. "Actually it's not that simple," Kai said, I open my door and try to take a peek but I can't really see them from where my room is at.

I walk to the living room seeing Kai is heading towards Bonnie and Damon, "here's the thing, I have a peculiar effect on magic, I can't generate it myself, but I can consume it from others, temporarily," he walks next to Bonnie then she stands up nervously, "my family called me an abomination, that hurt my feelings," he looks at Bonnie, the next second she starts screaming in pain as he siphons the magic from her and give Damon a headache, at the same time the fire starts burning in the kitchen.

"Okay, we get it," Damon said in pain, Kai let go of Bonnie's wrist, "you can see why my coven and I didn't get along," he looks as Damon, "I smell an ultimatum," Damon said leaning against the kitchen counter, "if I consume all of Bonnie's magic I'm just gonna end up killing her, but if we all work together, we can go home as friends, or I can devour her magic, kill you both and go home with Kate, right cupcake?" Kai suddenly looks at my direction, "he does have a point," I begin to fluster, "you were gonna take me with you?" I look at him, "why would I leave you here all alone?" He said softly, "what is wrong with you?" Bonnie said while looking at me with disappointment in her eyes.

Kai walks towards me, he holds my hand then mutters a latin word under his breath, "Kate?" Damon starts panicking after Kai cloaks us, "don't worry, he won't kill her, she can't be killed," Bonnie said then continues to eat her pancakes. "Why did you cloak us?" I ask him, "because then I would be able to do this," then he starts kissing me, I wrap my hands around his waist as he wraps his around mine, "Kai wait they are still here," I said after catching my breath, "see you tonight then," he winks at me then starts walking towards upstairs.

"Did you guys have fun?" Damon asking me while sitting on the couch, I didn't answer, "seriously, what is wrong with you, why would you kiss him, he is a sociopath, oh wait I forgot you are a Mikaelson, maybe you are just as broken and evil as Klaus," Bonnie gives me a fake smile, "you can have disagreement with me, but don't you ever say he is evil, fine we might be broken, because of Mikael, but you don't get to be the one who is judging us, you think you are the saint? You might be sacrificing yourself for dear Elena a lot but the second someone threatened her or anyone in your stupid gang, every one of you would not be hesitate to double cross that person, so don't ever judge us, because you, little witch, are not so innocent." Then I storm out the living room and slams the front door.

I walk around the small town for a while then get back to the house, Bonnie and Damon went to sleep I suppose since the light is turned off, I head towards my bedroom as well. After taking a shower I get under my blanket and face the window on the wall, what Bonnie said kept ringing in my head, I covered my head with my blanket in annoyance, but not long afterwards I heard footstep on the hallway, "hey," Kai said in a quiet voice after knocking on my door.

"Come in," I said after lifting my head out of the blanket, "are you alright? Where've you been?" Kai said while getting under the blanket with me, "yea, just walking around, why?" I look at him, the dim light hits his face making his features looking more sculpted, "I just want to talk about us," he looks at me with softness filled his eyes, "what do you mean?" I rest my head on the his arm as he pulls me closer, "I think I am attracted to you, like I don't know what kind of feeling is this but I just wanna be around you all the time, it is like magnet you know, and not because you are the second woman I have seen in 18 years, you are cute, beautiful, and low key insane," Kai looks at me anxiously, "I like you too." I whisper, "if we can get out of this shit hole, how about going on a date afterwards? What do you say?"