Chapter 28: I will give you all I have and more

A few days before the wedding, Nik and Kol gave me two gowns, I wasn't too surprised when I received a gown from Nik, however it did shock me when I received another gown from Kol, he is more of a jewelry type of guy instead of gifting gowns, but I had to admit that his taste for gowns are quite spectacular, I didn't even know where did he find a gown like this. I kept all of them in a closet at Bex's place so Kai wouldn't see them before the actual wedding.

Kai just got back from his suit fitting with Elijah, I already picked my bridesmaid, now the boys are arguing who should be the best man, except Klaus, only because he will be walking me down the aisle. "Mate, I think I'm the perfect man for this, I mean Nik is giving her away, which is good, since she is my biggest nightmare, and Elijah is clearly too old for this," Kol said with excitement in his voice, "you are only five years younger than him Kol, and what about Marcel, I mean he is Bex's boyfriend," I defend Elijah, "five years is a long time bunny, I am way hotter than Marcel, and he is Nik's son, it would be weird, besides we should let Kai make the choice, right mate?" Kolas gaze turned to Kai, so is Elijah and Marcel.

"I—, I uhhh, well it is a big decision, I think we should flip a coin," he shifts in his seat, "sure, but there are only two sides on a coin, and there are three of us," Kol said while pointing at Elijah and Marcel, "how about this? I will be Rebekah's best man on her wedding in the future, and then you two can decide on this one," Elijah finally spoke, "sure, thanks Elijah," Kol pats on Elijah's shoulder to annoy him. "Are you guys serious? I mean it's a wedding, and you just flip a coin to decide who is the best man?" I narrow my eyes looking at Kai, "pretty much," he gives me a small smile then took out a coin from his pocket. "This is too much to watch, I'm going to play with Hope," Rebekah rolled her eyes before she walks away.

Kol and Marcel is standing next to each other, and I am sitting next to Kai, "I call head," Kol said, "then I call the tail," Marcel gives us a smile, "alright, time to do this," then Kai flips the coin and it landed on his lap. We are all extra nervous right now, "it's tail!" I said after Kai moved his hand away from the coin, "bloody hell," Kol cursed out loud, "yes! I'm going to tell Bekah, and Kol, don't be a sore loser," Marcel pats Kol's shoulder before he vamp speeds away. "I hope you are happy now Marcel," Kol yells at his direction. A second later he sudden;y turn back to us, only with a smirk on his face.

"Let's say if the best man has gone missing before the wedding, can I be the best man then?" Kol looks at us with his eyes wide open, "no Kol you are not killing him or kidnapping him," I rolled my eyes, "damn it," Kol pats his laps grumpily, "if I get marry again then you can be the best man," I said to him while sitting on the couch, "you know I am still here right?" Kai pinch my arm making me groaning in pain, "I know, but he is about to cry," I point at Kol, "now I am gonna cry too," Kai said with a pout on his face, "good, then you guys can cry together, I will be on my merry way then, bye bye," I was about to get up then Kai drags me down. "Are you going to have red hair on the wedding?" Kol suddenly asks me, "don't know may—" "depends on is she going to have a mental breakdown before the wedding or not," Kai cuts me off with a annoying grin on his face.

Kol gives him a oh-I-know-it look, "do you know she also goes on a rampage whenever she's mad, which is 7 days a week," Kol said in a dramatic way, "Kol get back in your box or something," I hit him with Kai's coin, "I was there, buddy," Kai gives Kol a grin, "are you mentally unstable, bunny," Kol provokes me, "oh my god, what give it away?" I give him a sarcastic smile, "nothing much, just the dying my hair every 3 days, rip people's heads whenever I am mad, and joking about my ex boyfriends' deaths," Kai backs Kol up, "are you my boyfriend or his?" I give both of them a I am so done look, "mate you forgot the daddy issue," Kol quickly runs away as soon as he finished talking, "get back here, you bastard," I start chasing him around the compound.