Secrets

Under the warm spray, Arthit's heart is thudding as he watches Kongpob discard his towel and then begin to unbutton his shirt, one button at a time.

Even though he knows he should, he can't drag his eyes away from the bronze skin that is starting to be revealed. When Kongpob reaches the last button, Arthit's breathing quickens as the other man flicks the shirt from his shoulders and drops it on the floor revealing an expanse of clear skin.

"Khun Kongpob," Arthit starts, taking a small step away from him.

But Kong interrupts, "Perhaps you could drop the Khun for now?" Then he steps under the water and rivulets immediately begin to trace their way down his broad, muscled chest.

Arthit sucks in a lungful of air and takes another step away stumbling a little as his back slams into the wall.

Kongpob advances on him, hands resting on either side of his head as he leans down to whisper in Arthit's ear, "Tell me you want me too, Arthit?"

Arthit's heartbeat picks up speed and he makes the mistake of tilting his head so that he and Kongpob are eye to eye. He sees the lust in Kongpob's gaze and all thoughts of telling him the truth fly out of the window as he breathes out, "Yes."

Kongpob's eyes widen and his lips curve into a smirk and then he is everywhere at once.

His hands are gripping Arthit's hips tightly, his entire body pressing up against him as his mouth descends and their lips touch.

There's no hesitance in the way Kongpob kisses him, his mouth is a warm presence and Arthit is drawn in, moving his lips softly against Kongpob's.

There's a fire in Arthit's belly as Kongpob moves his hands to his chest and begins to unbutton Arthit's shirt too without breaking their kiss.

In fact, as Arthit opens his mouth to gasp, a firm tongue seeks out his own and the kiss deepens. Without a doubt, it is the best kiss of Arthit's short life. He tries desperately to keep up, even as he feels his chest being exposed to the warm water still streaming down on them.

As Kongpob tugs his shirt from his trousers, Arthit pulls his head away and arches his back from the wall, pushing Kongpob slightly with his chest. The other man stops and locks his eyes on Arthit's again, a silent question in them.

Arthit's own eyes trace a path down Kongpob's lean neck, over his collarbones and puffy brown nipples, down to the line of hair that is disappearing into his trousers. Then he lifts them again to look Kongpob in the eye and nods.

That's all the encouragement Kongpob needs, his hands fist the material of Arthit's shirt, dragging it off his shoulders, dropped haphazardly behind him. Then soft fingers are playing over his ribs and stomach, before they reach to caress and then gently tug at his nipples.

Arthit's back arches into the touch and Kongpob grins before he bends his head and licks a stripe over one nipple, before pulling it gently between his teeth and biting down.

His moan surprises even him and has Kongpob looking up, lustfully. "Oh yes, I want to hear lots more of that, Arthit!"

Then he bends his head and his teeth graze Arthit's other nipple while his fingers trace the soft curves fo Arthit's stomach, fingertip even dipping into his belly button.

Once again, Arthit's back arches and he moans loudly, bringing one hand to cradle Kongpob's head and keep it licking at his chest. With his other, he strokes the muscles of Kongpob's back, fingertips running lightly over the smooth skin.

Eventually, his hand swoops down to Kongpob's waist and he takes a moment to curve it around his hip, fingertips sneaking below the waistband of his trousers.

Immediately, Kongpob's head whips up and his eyes lock on Arthit's face again.

"What do you want, Arthit?" He asks roughly, mouth pressing a line of soft kisses on the tendons of Arthit's neck. "Just this? Or more?"

Arthit strokes his fingers across the skin of Kongpob's abdomen, trailing them over the line of soft hair, and then he lifts his eyes to look at Kongpob.

"I want to.. wash you clean.." he says, "Like you said, we need to wash away the chlorine."

"Oh, you do, do you?" Kongpob laughs and then he takes a step away and drops his hands to the top of his trousers, "Shall I take these off?"

Arthit knows what he's started. He knows that he shouldn't continue this.. not when he's supposedly engaged to Kongpob's brother.. but, then, what does it say about Kong that he's the one initiating it. Does he always go around propositioning his brother's partners?

The swirl of thoughts must show on Arthit's face, because suddenly Kongpob takes another step away, putting distance between them.

"Umm. Arthit?"

Arthit looks up and then nods once.

"Have I made an absolute fool of myself?"

Arthit just stares at him in shock. "Shouldn't I be asking you that? I'm the one who's.." he trails off and ducks his head down.

"Engaged to my brother?" Kongpob finishes, reaching out to turn off the shower.

Arthit nods once but still doesn't look up.

There's a few squelching sounds and then Kongpob is in his space and holding Arthit's chin and lifting it up.

"I know you're not." He admits, eyes tracing Arthit's face as he speaks.

"You do?"

"I.. I'm embarrassed to admit this, Arthit. But I kind of eavesdropped on you the other day.. with my mother."

Arthit can't be mad. How could he be, when he's the one who's in the wrong. The one who lied from the start.

"I'm so sorry, Kongpob. I didn't mean to do it.. I was just feeling so lonely and your brother was so kind to me. I really thought I liked him for a while but then.. I.. I met you." He looks up and their eyes lock.

"And I completely astounded you with my beauty, wit and general niceness?" Kongpob asks with a cheeky smile.

When Arthit nods his head briskly, Kongpob laughs again, his voice echoing on the tiled wall.

"Well, you completely intrigued me with your handsome face, your sweet disposition and your loyalty, Arthit. And," he waves his hand towards Arthit, "It helps that you have this hot body to go with it!"

"Oi!" Arthit knocks his arm away, "So, you don't care that I lied?"

"Oh, I care. I care that you were feeling so lonely, Arthit. But no, otherwise, as long as you don't still fancy my brother, I don't care that you lied. In fact, I'm glad you did, or really, would we have ever met?"

Arthit's feels the tears spill over his face at Kongpob's words and then he launches himself at the other man, gripping him around the shoulders and burrowing against his chest.

Kongpob holds him close and Arthit feels him kiss his head, as his arms tighten and he whispers words of comfort.

"I really like you Arthit. I hope you want to stick around for a while at least.."

Arthit hums in agreement and then he lifts his face and softens his lips before he stretches upwards and kisses Kongpob's mouth, "I will Kongpob, if you'll have me?"

"I will."

While You Were Sleeping (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें