𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒

Lifting his knees onto the bed, Todoroki positioned himself atop Bakugou while twirling their tongues together. Wet notes streamed from the jostling of their tongues as their lips glided back and forth. The faint hums of their hot breaths whistled through the syrupy sounds of their avid mouths.

Despite having engaged in the rapturing kiss, Bakugou tore his lips away and growled, "Maybe I did." He locked their lips into a warm, wet embrace again; fragile, thin threads of their saliva continued to unite them once their lips had parted. "What, you jealous?" He offered a cruel, nasty smirk while his hands crawled up Todoroki's shirt.

Maybe, Todoroki thought to himself while his hands traipsed over Bakugou's sides. Maybe, just to try and hold on to this relationship, I'm doing this. I don't understand my feelings, but I know I want this, no matter how much I'll regret it later. Why is it that the things I want are always so terrible for me, but the things I don't want are the things that are normal? I wonder... Which blade cuts deeper? The addicting blades in my wrists, or the enchanting blade that this love has become? Fully aware of the consequences, I indulge in all these regrets, beat myself up and hate myself afterward, and then I start the cycle again because it's the only way for me to get a reprieve or feel another high. Even though it's all slowly killing me, it's my only way of getting by, so I'll keep doing it again and again until I can't anymore. It's a long way down...so why not keep going up?

[Smut begins here]

Cold lust glazed over Todoroki's eyes as he swiftly stripped Bakugou's shirt off without hesitation or warning. Before Bakugou could ejaculate his irate thoughts, however, Todoroki pinned him against the wall so that Bakugou's bare chest was pressed to the cool, bumpy surface.

"I fucking hate you," Bakugou snapped while Todoroki pulled Bakugou's pants and boxers down to his knees. "Why did you start acting like I was just a ghost to you?" He glanced over his shoulder to see Todoroki's cock springing out from his lowered jeans. "Puny piece of shit. Hah. Hard already? Gimme a fuckin' break." He squirmed as though to test for an approximation of Todoroki's current strength and reflexes.

With a matte, dour countenance, Todoroki shoved his cock into Bakugou's ass, and he noted how, beyond the gruff, slight moan, Bakugou's expression crinkled up a bit. "Kat-"

"Don't call me that shit," hissed the beast with vermillion eyes as it lightly moaned to Todoroki's intentionally lackluster thrusts. "Hnn... Ugh, you're such a tease. I can tell you've never fucked someone before."

"I'll call you whatever I want," Todoroki retaliated without emotion. "I've told you this again and again, my little cheater... Hgg. I was sleeping, so I couldn't pick up my phone. I didn't mean to ignore you." He rested himself against Bakugou's back while reaching down to stroke across Bakugou's rising dick.

A magnificent groan bubbled up from the back of Bakugou's throat as his breaths became heavier. "Asshole. You keep...hah...saying that bullshit lie. Hnn. Ngh. Fuck. Stop...fucking grazing around there!" His sticky hips stirred around while his cock bent itself into an erect state.

Do I tell him the truth? Todoroki pondered while brushing his length over Bakugou's voracious prostate. No. There's no point. I'll keep holding my tongue. But I want to have some fun with him.

Todoroki jerked on Bakugou's cock enough to generate mild stimulation, but it wasn't enough to relieve Bakugou of his colossal erection; Bakugou writhed and grunted at Todoroki's torturously tantalizing touch. "Hey, Katsuki...since you've had your fun with me for all this time, I think it's time I had some fun with you." With a sonorous huff, Todoroki ruthlessly slammed his dick into Bakugou's ass, but he cut himself off from charging headlong into Bakugou's prostate by stopping just shy of that screaming, sublime threshold of pleasure. "Haugh... But it's not...nn....bullshit, my little cheater." His dick was throbbing to have its sizzling fluids grinded out, and his mind was throbbing to claim Bakugou's wailing body as the ash-blonde was fucked into the wall.