Adventure's End Part 1

Dear Friends,

It's been a crazy couple of months on Sodor. Coupled with the Sabotage of the Railway Series' 75th Anniversary Celebration and the theft of the Source of Ultimate Power, the train spell has finally worn off on Twilight and her friends.

Sonic and his team had found an ancient prophecy while journeying in Egypt, after hearing that a being known as The Mastermind is behind all that has happened in this universe. Now, it is the heroes' duty to save the world from the Mastermind, and restore peace.

-The Author

SonicJohnz924 Writing Presents

The Finale of Twilight, Thomas and Friends

Equestria, 20 years into the Future.

Percy Jr: I can't believe it's been 20 years since Mom and Dad Saved the world with their friends and "The Chosen Three."

Pinkie Jr: I wonder what did happen now that I think of it as I stayed behind. I had to take care of you back then. Heh heh.

Percy: I know you would have, Honey.

Pinkie Jr: Hi Daddy.

Percy: So you wanna Hear the Story of how your mom and I saved the world?

Percy Jr: Oh yes, please!

Percy: Well, Sit close and listen.

And this was the Story Percy told...

A John Andrews Story

TWILIGHT, THOMAS, AND FRIENDS: ADVENTURE'S END

Starring The Voices of
Tara Strong
Andrea Libman
Tabitha St. Germain
Ashleigh Ball
Tom Holland
Noah Jupe
Ben Schwartz
Cindy Robinson
Rob Paulsen
Jess Harnell
Tress MacNeille
Jim Carrey as Dr. Robotnik
Ken Page
Featuring James Spader as Alfred
And Sean Hayes as "The Mastermind"

They say the Island of Sodor is the most magical place on earth. Where is it You might Ask? Off the Coast of England just southeast of the Isle of Man. The Island of Sodor has lots and lots of railway lines. And lots of Engines work here, on the Northwestern Railway.

Somewhere on the island were a Pair of Magic Buffers. They lead to another Special Place. This was Equestria, where ponies, griffons, pegasi, unicorns, and other mythical creatures lived.

Thomas: Blast it! Where can that Gordon Be? He's Late!

*Gordon finally Arrives*

Thomas: About time!

Gordon: Sorry, I got held up.

Rainbow Dash: Wasn't My fault! A cow strayed onto the line and we had to wait hours for the farmer to take it away!

Twilight: I know it wasn't your fault Dashie. Just calm down!

Thomas: Sorry, Dashie. I didn't mean to be Hypocritical.

Rainbow Dash: You weren't at all, Thomas!

Sonic: Hey Guys! Look what I found! I'll wait till Pinkie And Rarity are...

Diesel 10: (rushed through) GET OUT OF MY WAY! I'VE GOT UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO FINISH NOW!

Sonic: He's Back... I sense it...

Twilight: Who?