Adventure's End Part 6

Base Camp, 2 Hours Until The Allied Raid

The transports Arrive.

Sonic: Here it is... Base Camp.

Dash: We have 2 hours to knock down the Outer Protections.

Tails: Leave that to me and My team. We've got the best of the best that will help us topple that wall down, right guys?

Finn: Yeah, we are the best hackers out there!

Sonic: Alright you guys, Go in there and bring down those outer protections before "D-Day!"

Tails: Don't Worry, we'll do it as quick as possible, and then we can attack!

Sandy: Believe me, We'll get this done faster than you can say "Way past cool"!

Sonic: Oh... Kay....

(The three go)

Tails: Alright... Let's see here...

Finn: Password Protected.

Tails: Don't worry. I've cracked these before.

(He enters the Password)

Tails: Yes! Done! Now to disable those shields!

*Tails does so*

Sandy: Ha! Success!

Tails: (Radio) Mission Accomplished, Sonic! We're heading out!

Sonic: Good! I'll meet you back at Base Camp!

(They succeeded in getting back)

Sonic: Very good, Tails! Now, we have one hour to prepare for our ambush on the stronghold. You know the plan, right?

Tails: Yes I do. Protect those three kids at all costs, and combine the Powers of the Elements of Harmony, The Chaos Emeralds, and the Matrix of Heroism with our three heroes, and then defeat Mephiles Once and for all!

Yakko: That's correct! Now, let's get ready for the fight.

Wakko: Let's beat 'em till they cry uncle!

Rey: May the force be with us...

Meanwhile...

Mephiles: Today is the end of Heroism! Today, we end the only thing that holds us back from world domination! This army of villains, which you are a part of, will put an end to the Heroes and their cherished Freedom! Then, all the remaining Worlds will bow to the Order of Darkness, and will remember this... as the LAST DAY OF HEROISM!

(The villains cheer)

Villains: HAIL MEPHILES! HAIL MEPHILES!

Back with the heroes...

Sonic: Ready, set, go!

(The transports land, dropping off the Army of Heroes)

King Sombra: Sir! The heroes are attacking!

Mephiles: What are you waiting for then? Stop them at once!