Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Y/N!" Asta shouted as he made his sword into an X motion. Vanessa and Finral snapped out of there shocked daze as the area became hotter. They saw what he was going to do took out there Grimoires.

"You always come up with the craziest ideas. Let us help!" Vanessa  moves her right hand with thread magic on her fingertips and wrapped it around Asta's waist." Asta...Remember what I said earlier? Your friends are there t help you win against a fate you can't defeat on your own!"

Vanessa attached the other end of her thread to Finral. The trio created a human slingshot as they rode on there broom. The Scarlet Witch makes er thread similar to an elastic and gathered enough energy as they stretched it.

Asta heard a click sound as he flew through the air at maximum speed. The ash blond places his anti-magic swords forward like a Black Bull launching forward with it's horns.

Finral uses his spatial magic portal to warp Asta in another direction as the Salamander opened it's mouth to breath out it's red flame. Y/N's recovery magic helped extinguish the fire with ease as it kept a cold breeze around the Ash blond.

"I won't let you kill anyone!" Asta shouted as his swords thrusted into the Salamander, splitting it in half. "Bull Thrust!" He shouted out the name of his special move. 

"Asta..." Y/N breathed in awe. The ash blond gets more amazing everyday.

"No...." Fana murmured as her Salamander turns into ice.

She will not allow herself to be defeated by humans like this. The pick haired female falls to the ground and summons her Salamander once again.

Spirits can't die. As long as there master is not defeated they will stand firm and protect them.

Finral and Vanessa take notice of Noelle approaching them. Her pink eyes widen from the huge Salamander that stood behind Fana.

"Resistance is futile! We are not going to hurt you! You are still young! You shouldn't just throw your life away!" Asta points his sword towards her, " If you do something stupid, your parents and friends back home will be sad!"

The poor Ash blond was just trying to persuade Fana, but instead she glared at the boy with Hatred.

"You filthy humans! Don't you dare speak of my friends!" She snarls as her third eye started glowing crimson.

"Asta" Y/N hissed as she held her recovery magic on him, " You are just making her more infuriated than before!"

"What?! I'm just trying to persuade her!" Asta whined.

"She still has that much magic!" Finral started to panic.

The overwhelming mana coming out from Fana was too much. Everyone started to worry and Y/N didn't think that she had enough mana to make a big spell again.

Suddenly, another presence came. Fanzell and a tall pale guy stood above them. It was the same guy they fought in the dungeon.

"And you'll never win of you keep running away! Here you go! Million laser!" It was Ladros who was laughing in amusement while riding a magic carpet. He had summoned multiple laser beams and attacked Mars and Fanzell.

"Fanzell?!" Y/N shouted catching the attention of everyone else.

Fana's eyes widen at the presence of the pale guy as she instructed her Salamander to attack the Black Bull members with a blazing red flame.

"Deflect it over here!" Fanzell shouted to Asta.

"I don't know what's going on, but okay!" Asta gripped his Demon-Slayer sword with both of his hands and hit the blazing spherical flame towards Fanzell.