Apples and Pancakes - K.M.

Requested by: big_titties

Name: Apple/Apple-Bit (15)

Love Interest: None

Relation: Two-Bit's Younger Sister

"Apple! Come on, get up!" My older brother, Two-Bit said.

"No," I said tiredly.

"Come on, I want you to make me breakfast." He begged. 

"Make it yourself." I groaned.

"I can't. I don't know how." He said.

Pathetic.

"Fineee." I caved in.

I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. 

"Get out," I said.

"Why?" He asked. I swear to God, he questions everything.

"So I can change." I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Oh, right." He said and left my room.

I changed into a white shirt and a pair of jeans shorts. 

I went downstairs and Two-Bit was sitting at the kitchen table, picking the dirt out from underneath his nails. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked. He jumped when I said that, not realizing I was in the room.

"I don't know, whatever you want." He said. This is how it goes every. Single. Morning. We go back and forth for about fifteen minutes, deciding who gets to pick what we eat for breakfast. We usually end up either eating chocolate cake or going to Curtis' house. 

"Two-Bit, I'm not doing this today," I said.

"It's not my fault I don't know what I want to eat." He said. 

I started to list different foods, "Do you want toast, or eggs, grits, pancakes-" He cut me off.

"Pancakes!" He shouted.

"Okay, okay. I'll make pancakes. But only if you help." I said.

"Deal."

I got the eggs, flour, milk, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract and melted butter.

I melted the butter in the microwave and cracked the eggs in a bowl. Then I added the milk and the vanilla extract and mixed them together.

In another bowl, Two-Bit put the flour, sugar, and baking powder and mixed them together. 

I got the dry ingredients and mixed it into the wet ones. After everything was mixed together good enough, I heated a pan on the stove.

Two-Bit wanted to pour the mix into the pan, but I told him he would make a mess, so I did it.

"Are they almost done?" Two-Bit whined.

"Unless you want to eat raw pancakes, then no," I said. 

The mix I made, made about eight pancakes. 

"Get the maple syrup," I told Two-Bit.

I poured the maple syrup over the pancakes and put the plate on the table. Then I poured two glasses of chocolate milk and sat down at the table.

"These are really good Apple-Bit." I hated when Two-Bit called me that.

"Never. And I mean never, call me that again." I said. 

"Whatever...Apple-Bit." Two-Bit snickered.

"Two-Bit!" I yelled.

A/N

I kinda want pancakes now...