The Wrong Side of Town - B.M.

Requested by: sara-katherine

Name: Sara Sheldon (25)

Love Interest: Buck

Relation: Bob's Older Sister 

I was walking over to the diner on the East side. Or as my brother likes to call it, the greaser side. My family is rich. We are considered socs, but I don't like being a soc. I'm friends with greasers and they don't care that I'm a soc and I don't care that they are greasers.

I don't like dressing in fancy clothes and nice dresses. I like wearing jeans and leather jackets.

The reason I'm going to the diner is because I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, Buck. My parents know I'm friends with greasers, they weren't happy but left me alone. But if they found out I was dating a greaser, they would freak out. 

Buck understands how my parents are and doesn't really want to meet them. 

I approached the diner and Buck was waiting outside for me. 

"Hey, Buck!" I said and ran up to him. 

"Hi, Sara." He said. He put out his cigarette and kissed me on the lips.

He took my hand and started to lead me inside when I felt a hand on my shoulder - that wasn't Buck's - and turn me around. 

It was Bob.

"Sara? What the fuck are you doing? Why are you kissing that greasy trash?" 

"Hey! Watch who you're talking to!" Buck said. By now, everyone outside the diner was looking at us.

I pushed Buck away. "Baby calm down," I said. 

"Sara, go home now," Bob said.

"No Bob! I can make my own decisions. Leave me alone, and go home."

"Fine, but if I go home, I'm telling mom about your greasy boyfriend." He said. 

"Good! I don't care!" I said and stormed off.

"Hey, baby, wait!" Buck said. 

I slowed my run into a walk and Buck put his arm around my shoulders.

"What are your parents going to say?" Buck said. 

"I don't know. I've been wanting to move out so this would be a good excuse to leave now." I said.

"Where are you gonna stay?" Buck asked. 

"Not sure yet. Maybe I'll get a small apartment." 

"Why don't you come stay with me? I know it's above a bar, but at least ya don't have to buy an apartment?" Buck offered.

"Are you sure it won't be any trouble?" I asked.

"Nah of course not." He said. 

"Alright, I guess I'll stay with you." 

By the end of the week, I was moved in with Buck.

~

It was Friday night now, Buck was throwing a party. I didn't mind because I like to party. 

There was a knock at the door, Buck was serving some drinks so I went and answered it. 

I opened the door and out there stood Ponyboy and Johnny. Ponyboy seemed to wet. 

"Hey, what's up guys?" I asked.

"We need Dally," Johnny said. 

"Alright, come on in. Ponyboy freeze to death by the time Dal' gets down here." I said. 

They walked in, and I took them up the stairs. I stopped in front of Dally's room and told them to wait outside. 

I knocked on the door and Dally came out.

"Hey what's up Sara?"

I pointed behind me, "The boys need ya."

"Oh hey Johnny man, didn't see ya guys back there. Ponyboy, why are you wet?"

"Long story..." He mumbled. 

Dally motioned for the three of us to come into the room. Apparently, Bob thought it was a good idea to get 'revenge' on the greasers because I was going out with Buck. 

His idea of revenge was to drown Ponyboy. Drowning a fourteen-year-old, real classy. So Johnny stabbed him with a switchblade and now he's dead. 

I wasn't really sad when they told me they killed him. He was a real dick and he deserved it. 

Dally told Johnny and Pony to go hide in a church in some town called Windrixville. 

"Be safe guys," I said and hugged Pony and Johnny both. 

"We will. Bye, Sara." They said and walked off. 

That was quite an eventful night if I do say so myself. 

A/N

I was originally gonna end it where she moved in with Buck, but that would be really short so I added that bit at the end hehehe