I Ran Away - D.C.

Requested by: ideclareathumbwar12

Name: Sara Mercury (20 and 26 [keep reading to understand])

Love Interest: Darry

Relation: None

I was getting ready to go to the Drive-In with my boyfriend, Darry. Gosh, I love him so much.  I said to myself.

I put on a blue dress with white polka dots. Darry loved that dress on me. My hair was long and straight, and it flipped up at the ends so I just put on a blue headband.

I was pacing back in forth because I was so nervous to see the love of my life, even though we'd been dating for almost two years.

The doorbell finally rang, signifying that Darry was here.

"Who's at the door?" My dad yelled.

"It's Darry, we're going out tonight."

"Oh okay sweetie, have fun!" He said.

"I will! Bye Daddy!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. 

I went to open the door. You can hear my heels clicking on the floor.

I opened the door, and there he was, standing there looking as sexy as ever.

My Darry.

"Hey, baby girl

"Hey, baby girl." He smirked.

"Hey, Darry." I smiled, my heart started beating tens times faster.

"Lookin' as good as always." He said and kissed me after looking me up and down with a dirty smirk.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. 

He put his fingers on the bottom of my chin and lifted my head up, planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "You ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded. 

Darry led me to his car and drove me to a slightly fancier restaurant than what we would normally go to.