After the game, all of us went down to the field. I went towards my husband, who was talking to Hardik.

When he saw me approaching, his eyes locked with mine while Hardik kept on speaking as he didn't notice me since his back was faced at the direction from where I was coming.

I guess, he noticed that Naman is staring at someone behind him so he also turned to have a look and when he saw me, he gave me a wide boyish grin.

"Hi Bhabhi!" He spoke enthusiastically as I neared them.

"Hello Hardik!" I spoke with the same level if enthusiam to which he chuckled.

When I finally reached where they stood, Naman held my hand and pulled me towards him. His mere touch made me blush.

"I'll leave you guys alone, I have to find my babies (Natasa and Agastya)." Hardik spoke and all of us laughed at the latter part and then, he left leaving the two of us alone.

"God, I miss you so much." Naman said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and gave me a kiss on my cheek. My eyes widened at this sudden gesture and my heart went haywire.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Come, I want you to meet someone." He said and took me somewhere which I have no idea of.

He took me near the boundary which was just ten steps away from the stairs that lead to the stands.

He stopped just a few steps away from the boundary of the field and waved at someone who was behind me, I guess. I turned around to have a look and what I saw made me freeze to the ground. It was Hrithik Roshan.

It was the HRITHIK ROSHAN.

OH. MY. GOD.

"It can't be." Was all that left from my mouth.

"A little surprise for you, wifey." Naman whispered in my ear.

But wait, how did he know that Hrithik Roshan is my favourite actor?
And how--

"Hi there, Captain." Came Hrithik's extra sweet and deep voice.

As a teenager, Hrithik was my crush. I always wanted to meet him and I guess now, the fangirl in me is coming out.

"Hey Hrithik, how are you?" Naman greeted him.

"I'm good. You tell me!"

"I'm fantastic! Oh and she is Kriti, my wife." Naman introduced me to my teenage crush.

"So nice to finally meet you, Kriti." He spoke sweetly to which I smiled.

"Same here!" Was all that I could say.

I was squealing inside my head.

"After the series, come for lunch at my place sometime, both of you. My children are such great fans of yours Naman. I would've gladly brought them here but watching the match was unplanned, I had some time before my flight back to India. I just finished shooting a movie." He told us.

"Give my love to them. And we'll definitely come for lunch someday. Right babe?" Naman asked me and he called me 'babe'. Wow.

"Y-Yes, for sure." I nodded my head, still processing the fact that Naman called me 'babe'.

"Great, it's done then!" Hrithik smiled widely.

We chatted for sometime. I even ended up telling him that I had a huge crush on him in my teenage.

"It was so nice talking to you Hrithik. See you soon!" Naman said as we were about to go back.

"Definitely! Bye guys." Hrithik said and then left.

I, then, turned towards my husband with my hand on my waist.

"How did you know?" I asked him in surprise.

He chuckled and spoke, "I just know."

"Tell me naa, please." I whined.

"Let me think, naah. I won't tell you." He said dramatically.

"You're so mean ya, bunny." I huffed to which he pulled my cheeks as if I am a toddler.

"C'mon let's go back now. I wanna eeeeaaaaattttt." He said, dramatically dragging the word 'eat' at the end.

I laughed at his antics and then nodded. We left for our room and ordered dinner there only.

Neither of us had the energy to go to the dining hall and eat.

After having a wholesome meal, we slept like babies.

Author's note:

I know that the 'hand gesture' part is actually a real life 'virushka' incident but my obbsesed ass couldn't help but include it. They are sooooooooo cute.

Tell me what do think in the comments! Please?

Also, this chapter deserves an upvote. I published it within two days from the last chapter. So, hit the star naa.

I love you guys.
I love you N, always. <3
Stay Safe.
-K.