[Vol 1] The Start Of A New Life

__________________________________________________________________________________

Feyorra's P.O.V

"What the fuck?!" I said as I stared at the screen in confusion, frustration,  and surprise.

The reason I was like that is because I didn't know what to do. I mean It all started to make sense now since the monster is corpse pale, and had fatal injuries that should equal up to death.
Also it wasn't very intelligent.

Though what the hell is this?!
_________________________________________

Congratulations Feyorra Golden

For being the First to kill a lesser Zombie. You have earned the mysterious

Gacha System!

Do you accept?

Yes/No

________________________________________

What the hell is a Gacha System?! I never heard of that in my life!

I mean I don't really watch anime either or play games, but still I atleast know what Solo Leveling is so that should atleast step for something!!

'What in the world is happening to me?' I thought as took a seat on the ground and began to contemplate about what is happening.

"Okay...... So let's go over this..... I killed a so called Zombie for the first time, I gotten rewarded by getting.... a Gacha System? Heh, What's next the world is going to go into chaos?!" I shouted out crazily.

I mean literally what the hell is going on?! Today was supposed to be a good day, the day where I finally get back to my old self, But no! Now you telling me Zombies exist now! And that I might be in the middle of a apocalyptic world?!!!

"*sigh* Things are just not going my way recently." I said as glanced back up towards the blue screen infront of me.

Would it really be that good? I mean I read that anyone with a system would reach great heights if they used it right but............... I don't know what a Gacha is.......?
________________________________________

Congratulations Feyorra Golden

For being the First to kill a lesser Zombie. You have earned the mysterious

Gacha System!

Do you accept?

Yes/No

________________________________________

Seeing no other choice I slowly touched the yes button making the screen disappear in a flash.