chapter 9

after yoshi disappeared from heaven since it was time for him to wake up, hyunsuk heard some commotion and in a second another angel came inside the place.

"oh it's you mashi." the older smiled seeing the boy who was very close to his heart.

mashiho was the third and last member of the prior archangels trinity, he was very kind, considerate, and ready to do anything for the human race and the other angels. he respected and treated every ethereal as well as world creation with utmost care. he could be named a counsellor for whenever the younger, less experienced angels had any troubles they went to ask him for advice. hyunsuk felt obliged towards the other, their friendship was important to him.

"hello hyung." the younger answered shortly, doing what he could not to make eye contact.

this attitude wasn't usual, hyunsuk in an instant understood that something wasn't right.

"hey, what happened? are you okay mashi?"

most of the time the other archangel was cheerful and bright, he would exude so much energy while smiling widely, showing his cute teeth. today however was different which made hyunsuk worried.

"I... um... hyung I am sorry for being nosy but who was it?"

hyunsuk creased his eyebrows didn't get what mashiho had on mind.

"i-i mean the boy you... kissed." the other's voice gradually faltered.

the last two words were barely audible.

"ah yoshi! it was yoshinori, my yoshi." answered hyunsuk, his voice was loud, sounded with no hesitation.

"yoshi? I don't know any angel named yoshi."

"he is not an angel. yoshinori is my human."

hyunsuk knew he could trust his friend, so he told him more about them, their love, and how he planned to stay with the other on earth. mashiho was listening to everything attentively as if analyzing things in his head.

"I am happy you found the one you cherish hyung."

the simple, unfazed replied appeared, which left hyunsuk in discontentment.

"but?" he asked wanting to encourage the other to voice his worries.

"but... if jihoon hyung finds out, he will be very upset."

// ✧ //