chapter 4

since the two of them met when yoshi was going back from his university, he decided to continue his route with another boy. they were walking hand to hand, talking with no breaks as yoshi wanted to know so many things.

"every time in my dreams when we travelled to heaven, it... it was real?"

hyunsuk nodded.

"yes. I wanted to show you a part of my home. I couldn't take you everywhere of course people aren't allowed to enter some places, but I let you see the porch of bliss."

"and-and the one we met... doyoung? is he truly your friend?"

"he is." the other smiled at the mention of another angel so dear to his heart.

yoshi lightly squeezed the smaller palm in his own due to the overwhelming happiness arousing in him. he was a mere human, and yet he was lucky enough to see heaven! moreover, they didn't travel there only once, hyunsuk took him there quite often! he has never admitted it was actual heaven before, however, he wasn't the one to blame. yoshi was too shy to ask. soon after, they reached their destination and entered yoshi's place.

the owner suggested making something to drink and when two cups of tea were ready, they sat next to each other on the couch, in a confiding embrace. this sort of comfort and safety wasn't new for yoshi. he used to feel the same not only when they met that day but also in his dreams. whenever hyunsuk was close, he could sense it.

the other put his head on the other's chest and enjoyed the moment of silence. he knew yoshi will ask more soon but for now, both of them were conquered by slight fatigue. yoshi closed his eyes as he listened to the other breathing. he has never thought that this could become his favourite sound from now on.

// ✧ //