Surivors (part 1)

-Chapter 2-

Tuesday 16th of March
-11 am-

Baby's screaming, people lay unconscious on the ground, a man who just stands there with a large iron part in his chest, people who run around without any orientation and... a lot of corpses laying on the ground.
Some of them just look like there were fall asleep and some of them with large wounds and full of blood.
A black skinned, muscular man who look dead open his eyes rapidly.
"Fuck" he just whispered.
He lays straight on the ground a little bit offside the disaster.
He straighten up a bit but instantly he feels pain in his side.
The man screwing his eyes and bite on his teeth while he straight up completely.
He crawled to a tree, who stands beside him, to lean on.
"Finally" he moan.
Suddenly all memories came back in his mind, the flight, the turbulences and... the crash.
"Am I alive?!" He asks himself.
He starts to laugh a bit although there were nothing to laugh at.  He's just laughing because he thinks that it is so stupid that he survived.

After he came back with his mind in this awful situation he dare a look on his right side. A little bit above his hip is a bloody spot on his grey, dirty T-Shirt. He lift the shirt up a bit to see the wound.
"Finally is it good to be a doctor" he whispers to himself.
It seems not to be a dramatic wound.
After he cover the wound with his t-Shirt as good as he can, the man walk over to the broken plane, the many hurt people and all the corpses.

„Oh shit" he whispers „where...should... I start?!"
„Help...HELP ME!!" he hears a female voice behind him.
The man turns around and see a young lady kneeling beside a body.
"Hey...hey hey hey" he try's to calm down the lady "I will try to help your..." he begins "brother" the lady end the sentence with shaky voice.
While he try's to stop the bleeding on the head the man talking to the lady to calm her down a little bit.
"What's your name?" He ask slightly.
"H...hanna" she replied, still with shaky voice.
"Okay hey Hanna...my..my name is Tom" the man tells her.
After Tom could stop the bleeding, with a shirt he found in a open bag, he looked in Hannas face.
Her eyes are wet and red from crying, her lips shaking a bit and a few blond streaks from her hairs stick on her face.
With an empty look in her eyes she stares down to her brothers body. Because of the empty look she seems to be anywhere else but not here.
„Hey...Hanna..." Tom says worried. She don't react.
„Hanna..." he says again and slightly lay his hand on her cheek. She winces a bit, then she looks tom in the eyes. Hannas eyes have a beautiful light blue color.
"He's okay now hanna" Tom whispered.
"Thank you" she says barely audible and another tear rolling down her face.
"Stay here with him okay?" Tom tells her "I need to go and help the other people"
Now Hanna seems to be completely back in this situation. She wipe down her tears and say with a more confident voice "yeah...yes I do"
Tom smiles at her and going to find the screaming baby's.

————————————————————————

Sooo this was chapter 2 hope you liked it🥰
What do u think happens next??

And it would mean a lot to hear some feedback or a vote and maybe a follow if you'd like it<3
Lyy❤️