"I'm gonna kill her Ari" she move forward with the gun still up "you think yo mama in heaven or hell"

I continued holding Creed. "Put the gun down"

"Exactly! You so scary" Creed say

Kay started laughing not taking it serious but I expect that from her "you right" she raise her hands "I'm sorry. You guys enjoy y'all coochie bumping if y'all even do that. Ariana I see you tonight" she smile and walked out

"What the fuck Ari" Creed ask

"I didn't know she was coming or even how she got that key" I say

"But us not having sex? You had to open your mouth and say that" Creed say "I was just trying to be respectful. Show you how you should be treated but it's very obvious on how you like to be treated"

"And how is that" I ask

"Look at how that just played out! She completely disrespected you and your house" Creed say

"And I will take care of that" I say "but I told you to stop and you didn't listen so as much as she disrespected my house you did the same. Only difference you didn't pull a gun out"

"And I apologize" Creed say opening her arms

I walked into her arms and she hugged me. I rolled my eyes. I have never encountered someone who wasn't trying to jump on all this like look at me.

Yeah this not gone work and let me tell her that now. We broke apart and I looked at her "Creed" before I could get anything else out she crashed her lips into mine and grabbed my ass.

She picked me up and laid me back on the couch. She moved to my neck and if this is about to happen I'm gone let it but if she's just teasing I'm going to whoop her ass. Seriously.

She started taking my shirt off and then my bra. She showed love to both breast and I'm sure she was leaving hickeys. She got to the top of my shorts and quickly pulled them off "no panties" never. She kissed between my thighs before she went head first. Her tongue was so cold it instantly sent chills up my body

Creed started licking my clit sloppily before she entered two fingers "Creed" I close my eyes. She was moving her fingers so slow so I started moving my hips to cause even more friction. I'm not a fan of slow sex. Thought I established that I like to get the shit fucked out of me!

I guess new is good plus this doesn't feel bad. She opened my legs even more and tried putting her head even farther but that wasn't going to happen. Two fingers turned into three and that's my cut off. After three no more because that shit starts hurting.

Creed raised my legs up and I was honestly turned on even more. She continued eating me out. I felt her tongue go lower and lower. Oh she eats it all

She picked me up and laid me down on the floor "I don't want to mess your hair up"

"I'm a hairstylist" fuck this shit up! Please and thank you.

Young POV

"I thought you had work" my mama say

Listen that warehouse shit got to go. Fourteen dollars a hour? Fuck am I gone do with that?

Couldn't tell her that though "the power went out so they sent us home"

"I've been hearing about those rolling blackouts! I hope we don't get them" I do feel bad for lying to her but I just can't tell her I'm gonna quit that job. She was so proud like on my first day she had me taking pictures. I just can't be legit.