651-660

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 651: Extraordinary: Qin Song and his wife (01)
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 651: Extraordinary: Qin Song and his wife (01)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Qin Nuan’s "Where Isn’t Apricot Flower Village" launched, the star’s variety show living in the country was well received, Qin Nuan proposed a new variety show plan "Mengwa Dad", which was soon reached with the TV station. Cooperation, the program group was established, and the recording went online this month.

In order to make up for the guests of the first season of "Cute Baby Daddy", the program team has taken great pains. But after squeezing her hair for half a month, there is still a group of adorable baby and dad.

Qin Nuan received a call from the program group, and when he heard the lack of cute baby and dad, he waved his hand and knocked on the board on the spot to let his husband go on the spot.

After listening to the program, the crew was immediately excited.

Five years ago, Song Zhan and Qin Nuan filmed "I Go to the Book and Go to the Movie King" after the broadcast, Song Zhan became a national husband. With a movie fan, all fans dream of marrying the movie king. .

That year, on a heterosexual dating website, the one who expected his husband's occupation to be ranked first in the rankings was the three gold celebrities.

Unexpectedly, Song Zhan, who finished the show, went home obediently and became a full-time dad, helping his wife to manage the company by the way, but he didn't come out to participate in the show and make TV series.

The national husband becomes someone's exclusive husband.

It is well known in the industry that Song Zhan, the contracted artist of Qin Song Film and Television, except Qin Nuan, the general manager of Qin Song Film and Television, can invite no one.

Therefore, if Song Zhan can come to participate in the recording of their program, it will inevitably bring a lot of topics and traffic to their program.

"Sister Nuan, you are good! That's how it is decided! Our program team will go to your house to record the show this Friday, and the recording time will be two days!"

"no problem."

After agreeing to come down, Qin Heating calmly hung up the phone.

Because the time was too fast, Qin Nuan didn't have time to discuss the matter with the three family members. Looking at the family portrait on the desk, Qin Nuan suddenly had trouble again.

On her husband's side, she can settle with a word, but what about the two live treasures in the family?

Thinking of this, Qin Nuan immediately decided to leave work early.

She drove to the largest shopping mall in the city center and bought a set of the latest Lego and a limited edition Barbie. When paying, Qin Nuan felt a little painful when she saw the six-digit amount brushed off.

Raising a baby is not easy, but being a mother is poor.

-

When Qin Nuan opened the door when he got home, he smelled the smell of rice.

She put her bag on the table in the hallway, lowered her head to fetch the slippers, and before opening the shoe cabinet, she heard two strings of "da da da" footsteps.

Qin Nuan turned his head to look at the sound source while pushing open the cabinet door.

I saw two cute babies, one big and one small, running over. The elder was about five years old, with long shawl hair and Qi bangs, and wearing a pink dress, looking very strange.