491-500

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 491: Come grab me! Rob me!
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 491: Come grab me! Rob me!
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The first scene was the scene where Ye Fuling and Murong Xiao met for the first time.

The director chose to shoot in a mountain near the studio.

The filming officially started, Qin Nuan drank a piece of grass in his mouth, lying on the branch with a carefree gesture, humming a little song, "Yangliuer is alive, spinning top; Yangliuer is green, letting go; Yangliuer is dead, kicking the shuttlecock. ..."

At this moment, there was a sound of horseshoes in the distance. Qin Nuan pulled off the grass in his mouth, sat up from the branch alertly, and looked at the sound source.

Seeing that there were only two men, she clapped her hands and jumped down from the branch.

Because of the coercion of the hanging, Qin Nuan landed steadily on the ground. She shook the hairband on her head handsomely, turned around, and looked at the man riding the horse.

Seeing someone blocking the road ahead, Song Zhan tensed the horse's rein abruptly and stopped the horse under him.

Qin Nuan looked at Song Zhan, folded his hands around his chest, and said locally, "This mountain is mine, and this tree is mine. If you want to pass by, stay and buy money for the road!"

Upon seeing this, the actor playing the entourage shouted loudly: "A bold thief! How dare you stop General Murong..."

Song Zhan quickly raised his hand to prevent his entourage from revealing his identity.

He lowered his eyes to Qin Nuan who was standing under the horse. The little girl was wearing a light green dress with her hands on her waist. The appearance of the arrogant and domineering mountain king was so cute that her expression became more gentle.

"How much money do you want to let go?"

As soon as the voice fell, a feelingless "Ka--" sound sounded.

Director Zhao looked at Song Zhan's unbearable smile, and shook his head anxiously.

"Emperor Song, you are a general, and Qin Nuan is now a bandit. The eyes you look at Qin Nuan should be full of indifference and contempt... You, you can't laugh!

How can anyone smile so happily after being robbed? Actor Song, you are going to send "wife, daughter-in-law, come on!" come! Come grab me! Rob me! ’This sentence is written on the face! "

After listening to the director's words, Qin Nuan glanced at Song Zhan, then turned his back and couldn't help but laugh.

Song Zhan watched Qin Nuan smile and twitched his shoulders. It was as if you were caught and criticized by the teacher when you were in class, and then you lie on the table and wink at you, covering your mouth and winking at you.

What a gloating little girl!

He settled, then looked at the director, "I see."

Director Zhao shouted: "Then do it again!"

Each group is in position.

Song Zhan rode a horse to Qin Nuan's side, leaned down, and said in a low voice: "Play well, wait for you to get back home!"

Hearing these words, Qin Nuan's body was shocked, his smile stuck on his face.

After Song Zhan said, he raised his eyebrows and smiled, kicked the horse's stomach lightly, and rode his horse to the mountain road not far away.