461-470

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 461: Spread the rumor in one sentence, and ran away from the rumor.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 461: Spread the rumor in one sentence, and ran away from the rumor.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Qin Nuan posted this Weibo, he went to the hot search list to browse the hot search list to see if the news of "Chang'an Rebellion" fixed roles was on the hot search.

Her name is indeed the number one search, but the entry is #秦暖男友#.

Scroll down to Article 6, still her name, #秦暖疑似恋爱#.

It wasn't until I turned ten that I saw the hot search about her acting as Ye Fuling.

Netizens nowadays like to care about celebrity gossip more than they care about actors' works.

Qin Nuan opened the entry of #秦暖男友# helplessly, and wanted to go in and see what was going on.

Top topic Weibo is the picture where the marketing account broke the news that she was unclear with every male friend, let everyone guess which one is her boyfriend.

Qin Nuan looked at them from the beginning to the end. They were all photos of her and other male artists when they were working. None of these photos showed a close manner and looked like a relationship between a boyfriend and a girlfriend. I don't know where these revelations came from. It's unfounded, but netizens believe it.

Qin Nuan glanced roughly at the comment area, either seriously guessing who her boyfriend was, or insulting and arranging her to read countless men. There are so many good male friends around him, which is definitely not a good thing. I also criticized and satirized her for wanting to be on the hot search and wanted to be crazy, buying all the hot searches for herself every day.

Basically, there are not a few well-intentioned comments.

Qin Nuan quit Weibo and turned to ask Tan Xue: "Sister Tan, has my clarification studio posted yet?"

Before Tan Xue had time to answer, she was preempted by Li Jing. She yelled: "It was posted early! Just spread the rumor and ran away from the rumor. The clarification draft calls them that they don't look at their faces, and they have to pretend to be blind! "

Qin Nuan heard this and said, "I think this whole thing is like someone deliberately done it."

Tan Xue nodded, "I think so too. I'm already investigating who paid you to buy the hot search."

"Are you talking about the Internet revealing who your boyfriend is?"

At this moment, Li Yu suddenly interrupted. He looked at Qin Nuan and shook his head and said, "I also saw that there is no Emperor Song among the few people, they are all fake."

There is no King Song...

Song Zhan, who has the most CP fans with her, is not among this group of people.

There was a glimmer of Qin Nuan's eyes, she probably understood.

At this moment, the host's voice suddenly came from outside the car, "Next will be the director of the most beloved Gongdou drama "The Legend of Concubine" and several leading actors!"

Headed by Qin Nuan's nanny car, three cars stopped one after another at the end of the red carpet. Hearing the voice of the host, these three cars opened their doors at the same time.

The door was opened, Li Yu took the lead to get out of the car and waved at the fans and media people beside the red carpet.

Qin Nuan heard the scream outside the car, adjusted his state slightly, and then leaned on the door to bend down and got out of the car. Li Yu stood outside the door, the gentleman raised his arm, Qin Nuan gently put Li Yu's arm and walked up Red carpet.