Chapter 20 |Unedited|

Start from the beginning

"Amina, GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!" I growl.

"NO!!" She snares, her tone with me has changed. "You've done nothing but play victim these past few months and I'm tired of watching you disgrace yourself. I'll be in control temporarily to fix all of the problems you've caused." As she's done ranting, I hear what sounds like a large gate slamming shut abruptly. She's shut me out.   

"Amina!!" I try to call her back to "Amina!!!" I'm hysterical, I want to throw something, but there's nothing in this desolate place!  

"UGH!!!" As tears stream down my eyes, my body shakes, I can't control my emotions. 

'Breathe Amira, breathe' I tell myself. I have to find a way of here, and once I do, my wolf will never see the light of day. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

AMINA'S POV

I'm counting the minutes before my mate walks through the door. I'm so thrilled to get to meet him. I've only ever heard the sound of his low, sultry, sensual voice, Amira had never let me out, she rarely ever shifted. Being able to physically touch him has me in a frenzy. I'd brushed my hair and put on the best thing I can find from Amira's bare wardrobe, if I didn't know her, I would think she's practicing to be a nun. 

Shutting out Amira for a few days won't do any harm, she often did it to me and I'm looking to have some fun and regain everything that Amira had allowed to be taken from us. Amira and I may be connected, but we're really two different people, with contrasting goals, I certainly didn't take her spot to bring peace, I'm here to do the opposite. 

The door opens and Leo walks in and begins surveying every inch of my body for damage. I can't help but smile at his him. He's really a blessing to the eyes, and he smells so heavenly. 

"Are you alright? Salina called me and said you had fainted, I got here as quickly as I could. How do you feel? Are you hurt?" He continues scanning my body. His concern growing when he notices I haven't answered him. 

"Should I call a doctor?" He sits me down and continues observing me, meanwhile I'm trying to control my hormones. 

"I'm fine Leo, I had a slight headache, that's all" 

"You must be hungry. Have you eaten? I will ask the cooks to make you something" He's ready to get up, but I stop him and sit back down. 

"I am hungry, but not for food"I whisper to him hoping he understands. I move closer to him and gently stroke his hair to set the mood. He seems to be giving in to my touch, so I place a light peck on his lips. He helplessly kisses me back, hands gently tracing my figure. When I move to unbutton his shirt, he jumps up, quickly re-doing the buttons on his shirt.His face is flushed, and he seems confused. 

"Did I do something wrong?"I ask him, trying to mask the feeling of rejection. 

I stare at him innocently, and attempt to pull him close again, but he moves away.

 "I think I will have a doctor come in to check on you just in case. Wait here" He coughs and is swiftly up and out of the room door. I want to follow him, but I don't want to be disobedient to my mate, the first time meeting him, so I wait. 

I don't need a doctor, what I need is him. Just one taste... or a few.I roll my eyes thinking of how much time Amira has wasted, he seems so confused by me showing affection, poor thing. 

I continue waiting, but after over 10 minutes I lose patience and decide to chase him down. As I'm leaving the door, I run into a familiar face. 

I huff as I stare down the female in front of me. So this is the woman that has Amira so insecure? She's no more than a two on a scale of ten. 

"Amira, Hi" She says with a soft voice. There's something devious about her, she seems like a fraud, her soft, and innocent persona is just an act, but I have to give it to her, she's somehow attracted the attention of a good portion of the male and female wolf population on this pack. She's more welcomed than my people are to me, and she's not even from this pack. 

"Hi" I say back,  I'm blocking her from entering or viewing our room, by the look of things, she's looking for my mate. 

"I was worried after I heard you left the trip early. How are you feeling?" She pretends to care for  me as if she has a reason to, she doesn't know me. I smirk, watching her scan the room for any sign of Leo. 

"He's not here" I snarl, ignoring her false attempt at pretending to have come her to see me. "He's getting me a doctor. I'm a tad bit sick" I pretend to cough so she backs away. She's glum she's not able to see him. I hate that she doesn't have the decency to pretend she's not interested in him while facing me. 

"Is there something I can do for you?" I ask her. I want her to leave my sight, I'm not the type to welcome her inside. 

"No, I just wanted to check on you, everyone's so worried..." She says nervously "It sounds like you have a bad cold, your voice is different, I hope you feel better" She tells me clearing her throat. I'm unfazed by her fake demeanor, she's not as innocent as she proclaims to be. 

"I appreciate your concern, but as you can see, I'm fine. If you don't need anything else, please be on your way" I close the door, snickering. I don't get her appeal, she seems like the average Joe to me. I'm questioning Leo's taste in women. 

After another 15 minutes Leo walks back into the room, no doctor in sight. "I thought you were bringing a doctor?" I ask him, now suspicious of where he's been this entire time, if not the doctor's office. He ignores me and slowly closes the door behind him. His body tenses as soon as our eyes lock. I should be afraid, but I shamelessly feel aroused. 

 "They're busy, I'll take you there at a later time today, you seem to be recovering from your fall" His voice is shaky, he's trying to keep calm, but failing to do some. I wonder what's gotten him so upset. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates! I'm balancing work, and life, plus a little bit of writers block. Thank you for reading. Like, share, and comment. 

:D