● Act Twenty - Two - Filler. ●

Start from the beginning

- Hello Quackity, how may I help you?

- I think I might have a bit of an issue on my hands.

The girl pulled me to the inside.

- Did you got harmed?

I think for a second.

If you see it emotionally, I'm completely devasted. But in physical manners, I'm probably even worse. So the answer is pretty obvious.

- Yes.

- Did something happened with the dust that I gave you? Are you injured? Did anyone attack you?

The girl seemed genuinely worried about my well being. She is a good friend, is she not? I wonder what I have done to receive such a privilege that is being close to Nikki.

- I think I'm in love.

- Love isn't supposed to be something dangerous, Quackity.

- I know, I know. And it isn't entirely critical. But my emotional reaction is fucking pity-worthy, ma'am.

- Sit down, I'll make us some coffee, and then we can talk.

Her room is larger than mine and George. She has a queen-size bed and a little table with three chairs around it, one of which I was now sat on. Nikki also has a desk with some papers tidy resting on top of them. She regularly stroked me as an organized person. I'm glad to know I was right. Being correct about silly assumptions is helpful for character building. It means that you know how to analyze people. Or not, I might just be saying bullshit.

Coming back with two cups of coffee, she sits beside me and handles the beverage. I take a sip before commenting unpretentiously.

- Is a big bed that you've got yourself. Like some space when sleeping?

She answers me, smiling.

- Is for when Puffy comes back.

- Nikki, you're such an incurable romantic.

- Talking about romance, care to explain what is happening to you and Karl?

-How do you know is Karl?

- Quackity, the tension between both of you could be cut by a knife at any time.

- I'm that obvious?

- Both you are. And that's what confused me the most. You two seemed to be getting more than well together. What happened?