Chapter 33

Adam's birthday was quickly approaching. He would be turning 39. He had noticed that Andie had been getting sick every so often. He was started getting concerned and was considering fetching the medicine man. Andie told him that she was ok. He was skeptical. On the morning of his birthday Andie decided to wake him up in his favorite way. He opened his eyes when he felt her hot mouth on him. He groaned in pleasure. She definitely knew how to use that sweet mouth of hers. It felt so good to him. He looked down at her and smiled. The bruises had gone away, the last reminder of what had happened. They spent days enjoying the peace that they finally had. The nights were always amazing. He closed his eyes as she worked him hard. Before he could let loose in her mouth, he flipped her onto her back, making her giggle. He kissed her mouth passionately as she rubbed a leg against him, invitingly.

      "Keep that up and you are going to stay in this bed all day, wife."

      "Promise?" She asked as he kissed his way down her body. She closed her eyes and moaned as his mouth found her aching spot between her legs. It wasn't long before she was climaxing against his tongue. He flipped her onto her knees and stuck a finger into her rear entrance. It had been awhile since he had done this to her. She was loving it. He removed his finger and entered her very slowly, inch by inch, making her breath catch in her throat. She waited for him to move against her. The pleasure mixed with a little bit of pain just drove her wild. She was standing only on her knees, holding onto the headboard. He reached around to her front and inserted fingers from both hands into her as he enjoyed her tightness. With the way he was working both sides of her, he had her going in record time. As she clenched around him, he gave one final thrust and joined her. "I love you, my little wife," he gasped out, spent. As they were laying next to each other, talking, Andie was tracing invisible designs on his chest.

       "You know, Adam, in about eight months it might be a little hard for me to do this. I won't be quite so limber," she smiled, waiting for that to sink into his brain. She watched as he processed the information. It had taken a few minutes and she was started to get worried. When it finally hit him, he looked at her, stunned.

      "Are you sure?" He asked. When she nodded, he stood up and pulled her out of bed to spin her around. "We are really going to have a baby? Oh my god, sorry, did I hurt you?"

       She just laughed. "It's ok. I found out when we went to the village to get examined. I had prayed to the Sky Spirit when you were out hunting. I guess my prayer was answered. Happy birthday, my handsome Indian brave." All he could do was kiss her and wear a goofy grin as he shouted out with joy. They got dressed because Adam wanted to tell the whole world. He would talk with the medicine man to make sure what instructions she would need or if the were extra precautions to take since she was a little older than most new mothers. It wasn't unheard of for a woman her age to have a child, but there could be more risks. When they went downstairs Tim asked what the shouting was about, he only grinned a goofy smile.

        "Andie just gave me the best birthday present I could ever receive. I'm going to be a father!"

       "Oh my god. I'm going to be an uncle!" Tim shouted, making everyone laugh. After all the congratulations were said, the two parents-to-be walked outside hand in hand. Both feeling whole and complete in their love. Both thinking about how their lives had changed for the better in such a short time. All because of a chance meeting by the river. That spot was now their favorite. Whenever they talked about how they met, they always laughed about it. How he thought of her as a threat to Silverhawk, not knowing that they were friends. The stories that they were going to tell their child. That explained the sickness, he thought as he looked at his glowing wife. His small, amazing, passionate wife. He loved her with all his heart. They had been each other's second chance at life and love. Neither one was every going to waste the chance they had been given.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this story. I had fun writing it. The idea had played around in my head for a few weeks and I just had to write it down. Please vote