Friends

The school day ended and Naruto was trying to leave in a hurry, not wanting to run into Hinata.

She's nice, for a friend. She used to be obsessed with me. People thought I was blind to it, but honestly I tried to ignore it.

"Naruto?" I heard I turned around and smiled.

"Oh hey baby."

"You look like ur in a rush, why?" I've become a quick lier over the years so this was an easy question.

"Oh I just wanted to get out of this place. You know how me and school don't click." I stated wrapping my arm around her shoulder and hiding my face in the nick of her neck.

"N-Naruto that t-tickles." She giggled when I started rubbing my heaven back n' forth.

I forced a laugh out with her.

"Wanna come over, my mom misses you." I tell her, hoping she says no. But my mom has been asking why she hasn't come around.

"Yeah sure!" She smiled and grabbed my hand.

•••narutos house••

"Hello Mr and Mrs Namikaze!" Hinata yelled dragging me into my house.

"Oh you brought Hinata by. How lovely." My mother coos. I rolled my eyes. Then looked to see if anyone noticed, thankfully, no one had.

"C'mon, let's go get some tea." I told Hinata bringing her towards the kitchen. I grabbed the box of tea bags and started a boiling pot of water on the stove. I prefer these to the scorching loud tin cans.

I turned to Hinata and grabbed her hand spinning her then pecking her lips.

"Awe, your adorable." Hinata said pecking my lips again. In all honestly I didn't enjoy kissing her either. I just don't see her this way. That's why I don't care that she cheats. It doesn't really affect me emotionally I guess.

"Hey when does basketball start?" My dad asked coming around the corner.

"Try outs are this week. I'm think the start in Wednesday." I said turning around back to the pot of tea.

••with sasuke••

we arrived to kohana and it small there store is 35 miles out from everything else, that's an hour to get to the store!

I grabbed my luggage and went upstairs to my new room. My dad thought a change would be nice. We move back home after school so I can go to college.

I walked into my room too see my bed and drawers already put together to my satisfaction.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text the only person who had my number in this town.

••messages••

Sasuke: hey since your like the only person ik in this town can we meet before the whole school thing.

Naruto: I'm hanging out with..we'll someone.. but yeah sure how bout in and hour? It'll be abt 9pm, right?

Sasuke: yeah np and sounds good.

••irl•• 3rd

Sasuke sighed and started putting his clothes up. He decided he'd take a nap before he met up with naruto.

••with naruto•• it's been a good 15minutes they alr drank their tea.

"Hey Hinata?" I asked turning to her.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but I'm about to meet up with someone do you mind?" I asked, not truly caring about her answer. I looked at Hinata and watched as she dazed out and her checks flushed a tiny of pink. God could she not be more obvious and seriously thinking about her side when I'm right next to her.

Sugar Sweet *sasunaru*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें