29.

✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚

Soon everyone was inside, chatting away. It was nice that I finally had an excuse to have such a large home. I mean I wasn't really wanting to participate much in the conversation anymore. I had already tired myself out and it had just been thirty minutes of people entering the house. I sighed retreating back towards the kitchen a bit. I put my hands on either side of the counter. I can do it! I mean I am not going to send all these nice people home...not just because I am getting sleepy. It will get dark soon and I will be fine. I pulled my goggles up and rubbed my face. That felt nice. I kept my eyes shut and pulled them back down and opened the fridge getting something to drink. I took my favorite flavor of milk tea out and opened the can. I wanted to stay awake but darn it was hard.

"Hey, you feeling okay?" Hanta came over and as discretely as possible checked in on me. He had a hand on my shoulder keeping us facing towards the fridge. He was making it look like he was getting a drink and just chatting. It must seem like I am not enjoying having people over. I looked over my shoulder at everyone else arguing about Denki wanting to watch the Princess Bride first, Katsuki was on Denki's side, however seemed like they are the ones who voted to have it present.

"Yeah, I am just a bit thirsty Hanta." I attempted a reassuring smile and he cringed, "You look like you are being held at gunpoint." I whacked his arm and he feigned injury as he crumpled over into the floor, "Oooooh nooo, I have been attacked." I rolled my eyes and shook my head as he monologued about, 'how he just wanted to make his uncle proud' and 'how will he ever recover from such a traumatic injury' soon he just began like he was taking his last breath. "Hurry up and die I want to watch the Princess Bride." I burst out laughing at Katsuki's bluntness. Hey, even though the Princess Bride was a cheesy movie it was still a cult classic. Hanta sat up quickly as he told Katsuki off, "How dare you! I was in the middle of my perfect death rattle!"

I grabbed him up by the back of his shirt, "Hanta, I got orange fruit snacks that are in the fun shapes-" He immediately scrambled up and was excited, "Yes! Have I told you how good of a person you are-" I threw the large bag of gummies into his face and he didn't even care, going back to the living room. He swung over the back of my couch landing next to Denki.

I held up bags as I tossed them to the respected individuals, I made sure to get what everyone asked for with the help of Izuku. He had asked for my favorite type of candy, the box of Meiji chocolate candy, but he got it in the matcha flavor instead of the strawberry that I normally get. I got a super-sized bag for each of us, I tossed the surprisingly heavy bag to him and he was excited. I shook my head before snatching up my own bag of candy and my drink heading to the sofa. I had planned on sitting next to Hanta, but it seems like Eijiro and Katsuki were going to force the four of them on a three-seater couch.

I turned to Tsu, sure she would probably tease me the whole entire time, but oh well. She was smiling. I froze, Mina had also managed to get Momo and Kyoka on the loveseat with them instead of the couch. I glared at the two of those mischief-makers. They should mind their own business. Yet the loveseat was still empty. Where had Izuku gone? Oh well, I went to the tv and put the first movie on, The Princess Bride. Katsuki, Denki, Hanta, and Kyoka all cheered. I moved back and laid down on the floor by the coffee table. I sat watching the movie enjoying it. Hanta and Kyoka practically memorized the darn movie, Kyoka would look at Momo each time, "As you wish." and send Momo into a flustered mess.

I couldn't help but think about how quiet Ochaco had been. It was unusual, normally she was loud and gushing about how cute Westley was but instead, she seemed on edge. I racked my brain with what it could be, maybe she just was having an off day. Or maybe she doesn't want to look like an idiot with Katsuki. He would probably tell her to shut up. That's probably it.

When I noticed that my drink was empty I also noticed Izuku standing behind the couch. Had he been standing for the past 45 minutes that the movie has been playing? I quickly went to the fridge grabbing myself another can of my favorite flavor. When I stepped back to shut the door, Izuku quietly slipped his arm in the fridge he didn't even take his eyes off the movie as he fumbled looking for a drink. I snickered say I reached in and placed a can in his hand. He seemed startled when I took hold of his flailing hand that was released as soon as he held the can.

Izuku was frozen almost as he looked at me. He mumbled out a bashful thanks, keeping his entire arm to his chest. I had an idea, he sure was fun to mess with at times, "As you wish." I whispered to him and then chuckled.

His face was bright red. He didn't make eye contact with me and I sighed, "Calm down, come on have a seat and relax I promise I won't bite." He rolled his eyes following me back to the tv mumbling, "Sure you don't." We both sat at the larger couch which made almost everyone else seem squished together. But I supposed it worked, the guys on the couch were basically a cuddle puddle, except Katsuki who was being laid on by Eijiro practically, while the Tsu and Ochaco had started leaning on one another getting comfortable while Kyoka and Momo were entirely snuggled up together. Yet me and Izuku had about half a foot of space between us.

Yet it still was enough to make Tsu happy at her Cupid skills. I rolled my eyes at her, she just couldn't restrain herself. The next movie played was Jaws, and the entire time everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Katsuki didn't even seem angry, he was still being monitored by Eijiro but overall not much was said between everyone. Each person is either enthralled by the movie or sitting playing on their phone or messing with someone else's hair.

Soon I was so excited while watching the movie. Izuku was sitting closer towards the tv while I sat on the other end. I paid close attention while slowly munching on a slice of pizza. Soon the movie ended and I got up to put on the movie Signs. It was a slow burn horror movie about aliens. The tension building up throughout was good, Mina was chatting throughout the movie. Make her predictions about what would happen next, picking up on tropes. I had to admit the movie was a little scary but it had a happy ending.

✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚

———————————————————————————

1246 words.

heyyy, besties. yeah i did it. i finally worked on some shit and am currently writing this while doing a job. and college. and slowly trying not to die.