IX.

Chapter 9~

I checked they weren't watching or following me before I followed the trail quickly and jumped over the fence of the mansion. I was walking away from the back of the mansion before I was startled by a guard. "We've got her" the guard said sternly into a phone. He held me tightly. I quickly texted Zoe and told her to hurry. I heard pairs of footsteps behind me. The guard turned me around and Carlo, Asher and Luke were stood in front of me. The guard left us four behind the back of the mansion and the boys glared at me. "Did you really think we didn't notice you were trying to leave?" Carlo chuckled. "We're connected to your phone we heard you call your little friend over." Luke chuckled. I gulped. I heard a car engine rev from around the corner. We all turned towards the car sound and saw Zoe. I ran over to the car but a bullet hit me in the leg. I screamed in agony and fell to the pebbly ground. Zoe screamed and rapidly got out her car. She ran over to me and held me in her arms. The boys strolled over to us and grabbed us both bringing us back into the mansion. As we entered the kitchen I felt my eyes become droopy and I passed out from the shock of being shot...

I slowly opened my eyes and felt a stinging sensation in my leg. That's when all the memories of what just happened came flooding back. I looked around the dark room I was in and recognised a staircase. I realised I was back in the basement. "Brooklyn?" I heard a whisper. I looked next to me and saw Zoe sat on the floor. I gasped. "Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?" I panicked. "I'm fine, just a bit shaken up about what just happened." She assured. I pouted and got up from the ground. "ahhh" I groaned due to my leg being sore. My loud roar made the boys come in. Carlo and the others looked straight at me and Zoe and they strolled over. Me and Zoe looked at each other in fear. Carlo grabbed me by the arm tightly and took off my chains, Luke did the same to Zoe. I looked at Zoe and she froze as Luke rose from crouching and stood in front of her. I turned my head back to in front of me and Carlo looked cross with me. All the boys went back up stairs and me and Zoe followed them.

Me and Zoe went to my room/Carlo's room, while the boys were busy talking. We decided we were gonna go workout in the gym (yes there's a gym I never mentioned it, it's near the kitchen) so, I gave her some clothes and we both got changed. This is what we were wearing-

"Girlyyyy we look cuteeee" I squealed

"Girlyyyy we look cuteeee" I squealed. She giggled and we skipped downstairs. The boys were playing fifa on the Xbox in the living room. They were so concentrated on the game that they didn't notice us. We both strutted into the living room and stood in front of the tv blocking their view. "COME ONNN" "MOVEEE!" "YO MOVE OH MY GODD" "WERE GONNA FUCKI-" "stop fucking yelling before we beat all of you, all we wanted to say was we're going to work out damn." I rolled my eyes and we both walked away making sure they were starring at our butts. LMFAO. "damn" Carlo and Luke mumbled under their breath. Me and Zoe smirked and walked into the gym. There was a bunch of equipment all around the room. We started on the treadmills and an hour later we finished some lunges and squats. We were both heavily breathing and were sweating badly. We headed out the gym and into the kitchen to grab some water. The boys were all cooking food, so we got our water and headed over to the living room. We both sprawled out across the sofas trying to gain back some energy.

A few minutes later, the boys called us for the dinner that they made. We walked over excitedly because we were starving. The boys played us both potatoes, steak and asparagus. "Thank you" we both said quickly before digging in. I was the only one who couldn't sit down because Zoe, Luke, Asher and Carlo took all the seats. "Princesa vieni a sederti sulle mie ginocchia e mangia.(princess come sit on my lap and eat)" Carlo said. I looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off and sat on him. After we all finished, we sat in the living room and watched a movie. I sat with Carlo whilst Luke, Zoe and Asher sat on another sofa. Halfway through the movie, I yawned and nuzzled my head into Carlo's neck. "Princess let's go upstairs." He whispered before getting up and carrying me to his room bridal style. As we approached Carlo's room we heard footsteps behind us. It was Luke and Zoe. They looked at us and we looked at them before we all started laughing. "GUYS YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE!" Asher yelled up to us from the living room. We all chuckled before Luke and Zoe went to Luke's room and I went with Carlo to his.

Carlo got in bed and I laid on top of him under the covers. "Goodnight love, I'm sorry about the gun to your leg situation earlier I just couldn't let you leave,
I had no choice." He explained. I hushed him and quietly whispered "it's okay, I realised that being here with you, Zoe, Luke and Asher is actually really nice. I wouldn't change it for anything else." He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.