Chpater 27

We make it to the warehouse in New York and I see several armed men inside. They immediately stand when they see Elias enter the room.

I'm not going to lie, it's kind of hot how powerful he is. How everyone straightens when they see him.

I stop short when I see all the men. I don't know any of them so I'm a little nervous but I don't show it. Elias stops next to me to see why I stopped. He then turned to the men that were all staring at me and he glares. "I'm fine Elias. Let's go deal with Luis." I try to walk past him but he stops me. "We? No amore, you're staying with Stefano." Now it's my turn to glare. "The hell I am! I'm going to face Luis with or without you." I walk past him making sure that I bump into his shoulder. He doesn't chase me.

Good.

Walking through this warehouse is like walking through a maze. I got lost several times and start fuming because now I would need to find Elias.

"Fuck!" I look around and then hear a chuckle from behind me. I turn to see a guy I don't recognize. "Lost?" He questions with a smirk. I cross my arms over my chest. "Yes. I'm looking for the basement." He tilts his head in a amused way. "The basement? Oh, sweetheart the basement isn't safe. We have someone down there—"

"Luis Romano I know." I cut him off. "I'm here to see him." he gives me a shocked look and then grins and starts walking past me. "Follow me."

I follow him through the long hallway until we make it to a staircase and start descending down. There's a thick metal door at the end of the stairs and the man stops and turns to me. "Does the boss know you're here?" I just laugh. "I came here with the boss." He just nods and opens the door for me. I walk in and he closes it behind me, leaving me alone in a dark room with a tied up Luis right in the center. He looks up at the sound of the door slamming shut and sees me standing there. He gives me a devilish smirk and speaks. "Why hello there gorgeous. I'm surprised to see you alive." My faces morphs into anger as I approach him. Elias isn't here yet so that gives me the chance to speak with him privately.

"Did you know who I was when we met?" I growl at him. He just laughs and responds with. "I didn't until you told me your name. That is why I invited you to the gala. Leonardo talked about you all the time and when I found you, I was promised to be rewarded graciously. I wanted to be the one to break you, but Leonardo had other plans." He winks at me.

I scoff and slap him right across the face. "You sick fuck!"

He turns back to me and licks the blood off his bottom lip.

"Mmm, feisty woman. I can see why both Leonardo and my sisters fiancé are so infatuated with you." He smirks at me. "Oh, and so sorry about the unfortunate events that occurred. Leonardo had told me about your..." he looks at my stomach. "... predicament, such a shame an innocent child had to be taken away from this world because of your whore ways." I lose control. I start plummeting my fist into his face repeatedly. He's tied to the chair so he can't do anything.

"Fuck you!" I cry out as I continue to punch him. I feel strong arms wrap around me and I'm being pulled off. My vision is blurry because tears are filling my eyes.

"Mia!" I blink back my tears and see Elias standing in front of me with his hands cupping my face. "I-I'm sorry." I stutter out looking down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean—" He cuts me off by bringing me into his embrace and hugging me tightly. "It's okay baby." He kisses the top of my head.

"Awe. How cute is this." Says a grinning Luis. Elias turns to him with a look that could kill. "I would advise you to shut the fuck up."

Luis tsks facing Elias. "I told Leonardo to just dispose of your whore, but he is just so blindly in love with her that he was willing to have his men beat her into submission." Then he turns to me and continues, "He was infuriated when he found out that you were pregnant that he almost decided to kill you himself. But then I gave him the brilliant idea of removing the situation and having him pump one onto you." He grins big and thats when Elias punches him square in the face so hard that Luis' neck almost snaps back.

Professor - COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें