Chapter 3

I LOVE MALE POV'S SO I WAS SUPER EXCITED TO WRITE THIS!!
You'll definitely be seeing more of Elias Wolfe I promise you that ;)
—————————————————
***ELIAS WOLFE'S POV***

I can't focus right now. Standing in front of my class, trying to teach and all I think about is Mia.

She looks...distracted. Lost in thought. But, the main emotion I see is, anger. She looks angry about what her friend, Dean, said to her. Who is this guy? But most importantly, why do I care?

I don't.

"So class, in December there will be a business function that will be awarding and representing the marketing project that you guys will be working on. Now, this project is mandatory for everyone since this will be apart of your mid term grade. Not only is this apart of your mid term grade but, the top three people with the highest grade will be accompanying me to the business function for the whole weekend. This will look great on your resume for when you start looking for jobs in the future, so I expect everyone to take this project seriously." I say looking around the class to make sure everyone was paying attention to what I was saying.

I take a quick glance at Mia and see that she's looking down not even paying attention to anything I'm saying.

What is up with her?

"Alright that's it for today, y'all are free to go" I wave my hand at them and start walking to my desk to sit down and finish up some paperwork.

I hear ruffling of people packing up their things to leave for their next class when I hear his annoying voice...

"Hey Mia, you wanna go grab some food?" Dean asked in a hopefully, yet extremely annoying voice.

God what's wrong with me? I don't even know the kid.

And then I hear her respond saying, "I already ate, so I think I'm just gonna go back to my dorm." A pause. "Maybe next time."

"Oh. Okay then. I guess I'll see you later on." Dean says in a sad hopeless tone and then starts walking out of the class. That kind of made me happy to see that she wasn't going to go with him. Why did that make me feel happy?

When I look up to see that she is all packed up and about to leave, I call for her.

"Miss Wells, a word?" I say going back to work on I don't even remember what anymore.

Hearing the voices grow silent tells me that it is now only me and Mia in the room. Just us. Alone. Stop Elias.

I hear her walking up to my desk and she sighs "Yes, Professor Wolfe?"

I look up and see that she's standing right in front of my desk. I stop what I'm doing and lean back to give her my undivided attention when I ask, "Are you okay?"

She seems a bit taken back by my question, "Why wouldn't I be?"

She's now looking at her hands. I follow her eyes and see that she's playing with the hem of her shirt that sits right about her naval, showing her midriff. I look back up at her face. She looks pained. Like she might cry. I don't like that look on her face. She seemed to calm and happy this morning until Dean showed up and had to suck up all her happiness. That makes my blood boil. I don't like Dean.

"You just seem different from the start of class. I noticed that you weren't paying attention to what I was saying, which happened to be very important and beneficial for everyone in the class." I lean forward and place my elbows on my desk, putting my chin on my fists. "Do you remember what I was talking about Miss Wells?" I question.