𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
Black and grey

𝘌𝘺𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
Charcoal

𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
Beige and dotted with freckles and beauty marks

𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘦
Tall, athletic

𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.
Various tattoos, most simple line designs but many relating to the ocean.

𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
5'9

𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦
Simple, sleek, edgy

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮━━━━━━· · · · ✦

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮
━━━━━━· · · · ✦

Katya is an Archer dedicated to her profession, no matter what form it is in. She is serious and stoic, a very focused person. She's also very brave and determined, willing to do anything to get to her goal, even if it is something unsavory. She is protective of those she cares about, and that's not many. Really she doesn't care for people, except for her family, and didn't think she'd care for any other human being in her life until she met the girl who saved her life.

𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴
✦Serious
✦Loyal
✦Tough
✦Distant
✦Determined
✦Heroic
✦Adventurous
✦Protective
✦Possessive
✦Precise
✦Analytic
✦Cunning

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴
Katya often takes extra time to figure out others emotions, her own emotions, or social cues. She is sometimes known to be ruthless and way too devoted to her job. Except for one person, she's very standoffish towards other people.

𝘏𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴
Carrying her bow everywhere or pushing her hair behind her ear.

𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵/𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵/𝘗𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴
Archery
Bows
G

irls
The ocean
Neutral colors
Quiet
Affection
Helping her family
Feeling like she has a purpose

𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴
Being too lazy
Bright colors
Smothering affection
The desert
Her bow string snapping
Dancing
Racism and sexism

𝘏𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴
Archery, crafting new types of arrows or bows, Swimming, Painting

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
Grey

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥
Fish, she is a pescatarian

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯
Summer

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬
Anything blue raspberry

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴
Part of the royal court, her job is a personal Archer of the princess.

𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺
Katya lived at the seaside with her mother and younger sister, they lived in a lighthouse and also worked it. Their father abandoned them early on so money was tight. She became the head of the household basically. Katya loved the ocean and was right at home. But then her mother got very ill. The treatment was simple, but an expensive medicine. So it was time for her to step up. Katya took to the city, deciding to use her hobby of archery as a way to get money. First she tried to join the army. They didn't want to accept a girl in. So after some more digging around she figured out she could be an assassin. She displayed her skills and then was offered the job. She knew it was wrong but she had to get money for her mother. And she did, and sent it back and her mother got the medicine she needed.

She wanted to still be able to provide for her family, so she continued the job. Well, until she got caught. She was declared guilty and about to be executed when someone yelled for it to be stopped. It was the princess of the kingdom. The princess saved Katya's life by saying she wanted the archer for herself. Katya felt eternally grateful and devoted her life to protecting the princess. She now works as the princess' bodyguard and personal archer. So basically doing a lot of the same things as an assassin but working for the castle. Katya has developed an overprotective crush on the princess.

𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦
The castle, A lighthouse (formerly)

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺
Her mother and little sister

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
The Princess

𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
Y

ou are the princess as described, your scenario should probably relate to the backstory above.