Chapter:4 Staying tonight with Jase!

Start from the beginning

"U won't understand!"they all said at same time and flip there hair.

"I-"
"Miss. Rose what abt jase clothes?"jake cut me off.
"Abt her clothes I hve my childhood clothes!"I said. He nodded.

"Btw, Rosé wht r u doing here!?"Jake asked rosé unnie.

"Oh me ,?I told u tht I hve friends named Jennie,Jisoo and lisa so they r my friends!" Rosé unnie said.

"Wait- how do u know her?"I asked Jake.

"Oh she is my cousin sister!"jake said I nodded.

"And YAH! Respect me I'm ur noona!"rosé unnie said.

"I won't!"he said.

"Yah u brat ho-" I cut her off

"yah yahayahhh!! Stop it! U know that jase is still small!!"I shouted at them.

They keep quiet.

"Jase let's go and change ur clothes and take a nice bath!"I said to her she came near me hold my index finger nd started walking.

"Wht abt me!?"jake said while pointing towards him.

"Mwo? Do u also wanna have bath?"I asked him.

"My clothes?"jake said.

"Ohhhh Idk manage urself"I said while smiling sheepishly at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Jake I will go home fast bring clothes for u!"rosé said and he nodded.

Jake's Pov

Jase whined for me to stay here and there billie is suspecting me that I make out with Rose here. I looked around the living room and  saw a cute family photo. I smiled looking at that photo.

"Guess who is rose!?"Jennie said.

"Ok!"I said and started finding rose.

"Here!"I said while pointing towards middle of gurl she was sitting between Mr. & Mrs. Kim.

"Ya correct!"Jennie noona said and  I smiled to myself.

"She is cute right?"Jennie noona asked me.

"Yas she is!!"i said.

"She is happy in photo but why does she look sad in her graduation day picture!?"I asked her.

Jennie sighed.

"Before the death of mom and dad she was so happy but mom dad left us she was most favourite daughter of mom and dad they loved her the most.

We both never felt jealous of her even we also love her the most after death of mom and dad she was so broken.

After 2weeks her bf came told us tht he would take her somewhere to make her mood better. He loved her so so muchh and never wanted to leave her but idk why he jumped from mountains.

After  her bf died she passed in all her test for being a great detective and they transferred her here

She is scared of  making a new bf as she thinks he will also leave her like her ex did" Jennie noona said.

*Knock knock*

"I will see"Jisoo noona said

"Rosé is here!"Jisoo noona said I ran to door and took my bag.

"No thank u?"she asked me.

"NOH!"I said and while walking I bumped into Rose. She was falling but luckily I caught her by her waist while she put her hands on my shoulders. We stare at each other, her eyes are so beautiful, they've chocolate brown color.

(A/n:- ok I hve chocolate brown eye color!!!).

It's hiding something I can see she's scared of losing someone she loves and cares for. My thoughts were interrupted by a cough. What!? We both tilted our head to see from where the source of cough was.

"*Coughs*,*coughs* I called u abt five times but u two were busy I guess?" Jisso noona said while smirking.

Wait why is she smirking.

"Ok u both continue whatever u r doing I'll leave now!" She said while smiling and walked away.

We're still like that finally Rose put pressure on my broad shoulders to balance herself and get up. We immediately looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

"Sorry!"I said.

"It is ok!"she said.

"Btw, Mr. Sim u should take bath in my room cuz guest room shower isn't working." She asked.

Rosé s Pov

"Ok!" He said while nodding and heading towards my room.

I headed to Jase's room to check her after entering in I took her to bathroom and cleaned her and made her wear night dress.

"Baby now sleep after sometime jisoo unnie will come to sleep with u,ok?"

"But I wanna sleep with u mumma!?"she said while pouting dramatically.

"But mamma has some work baby!"I replied I feel very bad for not letting her sleep with me but I just wanna discuss abt case with Jake that's why I can't but I know that Jisoo unnie will make her fall asleep. She nodded.

I kissed her forehead.

"If u can't sleep ask Jisoo unnie to drop u to my room,ok!?" I asked.

She nodded while smiling.

"Good night baby!"I said once again kissing her.

I left the room closing the door behind me. I started to walk towards my room and opened the door. Of course I won't knock cause it's my room,duh. As soon as I entered the room what I saw was very unexpected, I quickly covered my eyes.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I shouted.

A/n:-

I'll leave u here hanging hope u guess wht happens next and comment ur ans!!!

To be continued...........

•===============================•

Words:- 1421
Day:- Tuesday
Date:- 17/08/2021

•===============================•

A/n:-

Hii everyone I hope u love this chp bunnies!!

Pls do vote and feel free to comment!!

Thanks again bItCh YeonBinne92 for helping me!! ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ ) ლ(' ❥ 'ლ)

I hope u all are safe.
Pls take care.

R u ready for next chp it more interesting!!

•===============================•

Stream TXT new song and r u alll ready for ITZY'S new album?