Chapter 44: I Love You

Start from the beginning

"Finally they get it. And Join the club. But not yet-" Caleb starts.

"What do you mean not fucking yet? I've only been waiting for a reason to rip him to shreds!" Sebastian growls, interrupting.

"Seriously, I can only answer one question at a time. I'm not sure about the betrayal I'm looking into it, but it must be a spell. And she's not going to be happy she didn't get to tell you herself, but, she sees it as, why let on we know when we can gather some information from it. She's going to spend a week with him come monday. She has a spell attached to her in regards to him as the responses you get when you mention Declan to her is creepy. It's like she's been spelled to say exactly what she would if he was her mate." Caleb answers. That's all the information I didn't know. I try not to mention Declan at all so I've never gotten that sort of response from her.

"You know, I'm pissed she didn't tell us. But I also get what you're saying about why and I don't like that either. I get it's not her fault, it's ours for not seeing it. And I can't tell you the relief I feel knowing that Decaln isn't her mate. I don't know why we hated Tejus straight away but I'm happy and OK with you..being.. her… Ok where did he go?" Zander asks, looking around the room for Tejus.

"She asked him to get back into bed so he went up to her. We have a few days to sort out a game plan as I don't want her going to Declans alone now that we know. And we need to make sure she Continues to not speak out loud in front of him. Lets  head back to bed, we have hours until morning and I for one am knackered" I tell them and head for the stairs. I wish I could blink like Keelan and get there quicker. All of a sudden I landed on the floor beside my bed. What the fuck?

"Drav? What happened? Where did you go?" Zander asks worriedly 

"I-I think.. I just blinked!"

"What? That's impossible, no something else must have happened." Zander says in disbelief 

"Well I just though 'I wished I could blink like Keelan and get to bed without doing the stairs' and here I am"

"So if I think 'I want to be standing next to Drav- Woah. No way!" Zander appeared next to me but I saw the ripple he teleported. 

"Caleb! What's happening?" I exclaim. I don't know if I'm supposed to be worried about this or not. There's a blur and my chest of drawers smashes as the blur crashes Into it. Then I hear a laugh and find that Caleb is the blur. He just used Vampire speed.

"Ok seriously. What's going on?"

"I think that now she's mated to all of us. We've gained some of each other's abilities. Didn't her mother mention something like that?" Caleb answers

"I don't fucking know. So now we need training to learn our new abilities. Our fathers are going to throw a fit when they find out. But it's awesome. I wonder what each of us can do?" I grin excitedly 

"I don't know but we can play around with it all tomorrow. I'm going to bed. Night guys" Zander says and with a ripple teleports away. We all hear him say

"This is fucking awesome" I turn to caleb and say

"He's right, we can do all this tomorrow. But did you notice how me and Zander, the only 2 that couldn't travel, now can? I guess we're getting things that will aid our abilities. Not things we can already do." 

"I agree. I was always the slowest of us and now I have vampire speed. Right I'm going to jump into bed with Kylie and Tejus. See you in the morning"

"What? I was gonna do that" I whine. 

"I'm sure there's room enough for you too let's go find-"

"Will you 2 shut up and fucking get in here. There's plenty of room and I want to sleep. I can't do that if i have to wait for you to decide if there's room or not" we both laugh and go climb into bed with them both.

Unique Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara