Chapter 37: Promise

~Kylie~

"Please, come on In. The boys are all in the dinning- no they heard you arrive and have come to greet you" Kain laughs

"Why didn't any of you tell me he would be able to hear me!" I snap at Zander as he's the first to come through the door and Daaaaamn. He looks fucking fine in his shirt and tie. My, my, they clean up nice. I say they as Dravon and Keelan follow behind Zander. Then Seb, Blake and Caleb follow a minute later. I lick my lips, knowing I'm in trouble. They haven't even touched me and my frenzy is at the surface. I can feel my arousal dripping down my leg.

"Ahem... little mate." I look back up to see them all looking at me with lust filled eyes and smirks on their faces.

"Mmm. You all look delicious. You don't wanna skip this shindig and uh have me for starters do you?" When I hear a deep rumbling laugh I look to see Kain laughing again. Right he can hear me! Like all the time though? shit!

"Let's get you into the dining room before they take you up on your offer. They would definitely take you home, no doubt about it. Let me take your coat." Kain holds his hands out so turning away from the guys I undo the buttons and let him help me out of it. When he bursts out laughing again. What's he laughing at now? I followed his line of sight and saw he was looking at the guys whose jaws are open and they look to be in shock maybe.

"Would you all stop looking at me like that? What? Do you not like it? Or is it time to leave" I smirk. Again Kain roars his laughter

"Oh, they don't like it dear. They love it. You look beautiful. May I escort you to the dining room now, before they snatch you away. Because I guarantee thats all they want to do right now." He held his elbow out to me and I put my arm in his. I hear Dravon and Zander growl, the idiots. As Kain takes me through, all eyes turn to me. Holy shit!

"Everyone, this is Kylie. Our new daughter in law. I'll go around the table for you. Don't worry if you don't get it straight away. I know it's a lot of new names to remember." I smile up at him and nod seeing my mates make their way around the table to stand behind their parents I guess. Though they never take their eyes from me, which makes me blush.

"So you know I'm Kain, this is my mate, Zanders mother, Selene. Then we have Adair and Freya, Dravon's parents. Then Landon and Serenity, Caleb's parents. Cole and Beth, Blake's parents. Ethane and Rheia, Sebastian's parents. Damon and Lillith, Keelan's parents. And i hope you don't mind but this is Jenus and Casaleia, Tejus's parents. And their daughter Calisus. As they were new to the territory we thought we'd use our dinner to have them over" He introduces everyone and I smile at each of them and In turn they smile politely back at me. Then in my head he says.

"Landon has cast a spell so everyone is able to hear you. Just so you're not surprised like earlier. The boys have filled us in on your speaking predicament" My eyes flash to Zander in annoyance, as he's the first one in my line of sight. I get I can't speak and it being something they needed to know. But they've all totally fucking blindsided me by not warning me that they told their parents and that Landon would do some fancy spell so everyone can engage with me. Iv already made an idiot of myself once.

"Thank you for the warning, Kain. May I have a drink please" I ask. Needing something to get his attention off me. I should have postponed this for after clearing my head. Not when I'm going through jitters and a fucking frenzy!

"Of course. Please, take a seat anywhere you would like while I fetch you one." He gestures to the table then makes his way to a bar in the back of the room. I spot Katy and Kris and make my way over, plopping down next to her.

"You ok?"

"That depends on if everyone can hear what I'm saying if I'm not even talking to them! So if I say....Ethane-" I keep my eyes on him but he doesn't look this way...hmm.