xv.Christmas Time

Aurora burst into the room of the Marauders, wearing a comfiest set of Christmas pajamas she could find.

In all honesty, she stole them from Remus meaning they were extremely big but they were comfortable...and smelled of chocolate. What's not to like?

"Merry Christmas, bitches!" she shouted, running to James' bed and jumping on top of him.

He groaned, "Rory!"

"Oh, stop being such a moody Judy and wake up!" she shook him vigorously, "It's Christmas!"

She picked up the bag she had brought with her and chucked something at each of the boys.

She chucked Remus a chocolate bar, Sirius a badge of his favourite band (which she thought was stupid but whatever), James a bottle of cologne that he had been dying to get (once again, Aurora did not get the hype but ok then) and Peter a pack of macarons. (puhlease macarons as so goddamn expensive- at one of the malls near where I live, a pack of 6 is like £7 or something wtf 😩)

Aurora did, however, understand Remus and Peter because...food.

☆☆☆

"Minnie winnie woo!" Aurora shouted as she burst into McGonagall's classroom. Obviously, McGonagall had her own room but she was busy finishing off work in the classroom.

The professor frowned at her, "I believe you have heard of the concept of knocking, Aurora?"

Aurora frowned back, "It's Christmas so I will let it slide that you called me...that. And why the fu- why are you doing work on Christmas?!"

The slightest smile playing at McGonagall's lips, she responded, "I-"

"You have to have fun!" Aurora grinned as she took the tinsel wrapped around her and placed on McGonagall.

The older witch immediately took it off and placed it on her desk, "No."

Aurora huffed before getting an idea. She grabbed the pot of glitter she kept in her pocket at all times because you never know when you'll need glitter. (what?! you don't have a pot of emergency glitter?! shame on you. go do it now. now 🔪🔪 or else 🍭🔨 the lollipop gets it)

She opened the lid and sprinkled it all over McGonagall's desk and even her hair. (uh oh)

McGonagall coughed, "I'm going to count to three."

"That's my cue to leave," Aurora smirked before quickly leaving the room.

☆☆☆

When Aurora was back in the common room, she found Lily surrounded by Marlene, Molly, Dorcas and Marlene.

Lily looked rather shaken while all her friends comforted her.

Aurora pouted and crouched in front of Lily, "Liliana, what's wrong?"

Rolling her eyes, Lily responded, "I had this...dream, well, nightmare. It was that...you know who-"

"Voldemort," Aurora said boredly.

All her friends gasped but Aurora smacked Lily's knee, "Carry on!"

"Yeah, well, he came to my house and he...murdered me." (yeah about that... who's gonna tell her?)

Lily's hands were shaking ever so slightly and Aurora frowned.

Then she had an idea. (uh oh that's never a good sign)

"Ok, listen here, Liliana-"

"Aurora, that's not my-"