iii.Home sweet home

"Potter," Aurora whispered shaking him lightly.

The train was nearing Hogwarts and Aurora thought she ought to wake him up...mainly becuase his snoring was driving her onto the verge of insanity.

"Potter," she whispered, shaking him a bit harder.

After a good number of tries of doing this, the boy wasn't even stirring. He was only snoring louder.

Aurora huffed, grabbing the bottle of water Remus had just unscrewed and was about to drink from.

"Oi!" he grumbled.

"POTTER!" she overdramatically screamed before chucking the water in his face.

James shot up from his seat.

"Rory! What in Dumbledore's left buttock was that for?!" he gasped for.

She grinned and booped his nose, "Fun."

He rolled his eyes, moving to grab his bag to take his robes out, ignoring the laughs from the others in the compartment.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Jamesy-Wamesy," she teased, "Did I wake you up? Were you asleep? Are you still asleep?"

He stopped what he was doing at glared at her, "No, I'm asleep- I'm giving myself a self-taught lesson on how to die."

Sirius grinned, earning a slap on the head from the young witch.

"Ow!" he groaned, rubbing the back of his head, "What did I do?!"

"Nothing much," she shrugged, "I just felt like doing it."

Godric, she was so happy to be back.

⚝⚝⚝

"Firs' years in the boats! Firs' year in the boats! Hurry up, if ya don' mind! It's raining an' I wanna be inside eatin' roast chicken!" boomed the voice of a certain Hogwarts gatekeeper.

Aurora ran towards him, looking up at him, squinting slightly because of the rain falling in her eyes a bit.

"Hello, Hargid!" she shouted over the commotion.

"We can do greetin's la'er if that's okay? I need to get these firs' years on the- oh, hello, Rory!" Hagrid smiled down kindly at the girl.

"How was your summer?" Aurora grinned.

"It was grea'! In fact, I even- oi! Hol' it righ' there! Tha' is an enchanted plant and no' to be played with!"

Hagrid stormed off at some sort of distraction and Aurora chuckled, shaking her head before rushing towards a carriage that would take them to the castle.

⚝⚝⚝

⚝⚝⚝

Soon Aurora found herself in the Great Hall with Lily Evans, Dorcas Meadowes, Mary Macdonald, Marlene McKinnon and Molly Prewett.