Deadly Obsession

Ask Sirius Black his opinion on Aurora Rosenthal and he'll tell you that she's his best friend, without a doubt. Then he'll second guess himself when he thinks about her long, brown hair and her soft, hazel eyes that could tell you exactly what her mood is. To add, he'll smile when he thinks about her sarcastic demeanour but really, underneath, she's just a big softie. How she's so funny, kind and caring and couldn't give half a shit what others think.

✸✸✸

Ask Aurora Rosenthal the same question and she'll call Sirius her best friend, no matter what. However, she'll then rethink her answer and talk about how she has a love-hate relationship with his unruly hair and speak about how kind yet mischievous his steely, grey eyes are. Next, she'll talk about how funny it is to see him biting his lip when he's concentrating hard and how she admires his confidence. Finally, she'll grin upon thinking about how he's not afraid to do anything and doesn't care who thinks what.

✸✸✸

Aurora Rosenthal is laid back, sarcastic and a messed up case of reckless emotions, held together by the glue of being unknowingly in love with her best friend.

☆☆☆

In which two oblivious lovers...

fall for one another without even realising

...fall for one another without even realising

fall for one another without even realising

☆☆☆

𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎 𝘽𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 

𝘼𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙍𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙇 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙣

☆☆☆