Chapter 17 - Make-Out Sessions

*Scarlett's POV*

The next morning, I woke up with Ashton's arm draped around me. I was going to have to get used to this...

I laid there, but turned towards Ashton. I kissed his forehead, and he stirred a little bit. I watched him for a minute, but nothing else happened. I kissed his cheek, and he woke up. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Morning" he whispered softly.

"morning" I whispered back.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him.

He explained about running here, climbing up the house, climbing through the window and that stuff. I just looked at him and couldn't help but smile.

"I just couldn't sleep.." He whispered.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. He was just so sweet. He loved me so much. I could tell. I finally said something, "Ashton... I love you"

He smiled, it being the first time I said that. He looked at me and said it back, "I love you".

He then whispered, "I just want to kiss your soft pink lips so fucking much right now".

"Then go ahead" I whispered back. He kissed my lips, every second it getting more passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he laid his arms around my waist. I laid on top of him and the kiss kept getting more and more passionate. I loved it. I loved him. I loved Ashton and everything about him, and I was 100 percent sure.

Suddenly, Kathy walked in. She saw Ashton and me making out and was confused. She didn't know about us dating yet and thought we were just friends. Ashton made sure to tell her otherwise.

"I thought you guys were just friends, but now I see you in here, making out" Kathy explained.

"Well, Mrs. Johnson, we are dating now" Ashton told her.

"Oh, Scarlett didn't tell me.. That's great!" She smiled and left.

"You didn't tell her?" He asked after she left.

"No, I didn't know how to. I wanted you to be with me when I did because she's technically my mom"

"Okay" he agreed, "now where were we?"

"Right about to here" I told him, smashing my lips onto his. He moaned lightly into the kiss, turning me on.

I just thought.. Here I was, making out with Ashton Irwin, THE Ashton Irwin. The one that my sister and I had been drooling over for as long as I can remember. The guy that always made me happy even though he wasn't trying to. My favorite in the band. My crush. My boyfriend. I loved him, and he loved me.

Ashton started to tug at my shirt. I pushed his hand away. I wasn't going that far yet. We were moving way too fast. Also, I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Ashton pulled away slowly.

"What was that, babe?" He wondered.

"I think we're moving too fast.." I told him.

"But I love you.. And you love me, right?"

"Yes, but not yet.. Okay?"

"But why?"

"I told you, we're moving too fast"

"What other reason? I know there's another"

"I just don't think I'm ready yet, Ash.. I'm sorry"

"Baby, don't be sorry.. I'm completely fine with that. If you don't want to, we won't"

"Thanks babe"

Ashton murmured a "mhm" before kissing me once again. I felt bad for not letting him, but I didn't want to, and he accepted that. It just felt right making out with him, and I didn't want t go any further.