Chapter 10 - Stalker

*Ashton's POV*

I was on Twitter and came across a tweet from Scarlett. She said: "@ScarlettAnderJohnson: Met @5SOS last night and they asked to follow me!! OMG!". I saw there were at least fifty comments on there and most of them were mean. I decided to tweet: "@ashton5sos: guys stop that.. She really did meet us and she's really nice, so back off". I needed to stand up for her.

A few minutes later, Luke came over to me and showed me his phone. It was my comment.

"What's this, Ash?" He asked.

"I just didn't like all of those people hating on one of our fans, that's all.."

"Are you sure she's just 'one of our fans'?"

"Yes. I'm sure"

"Okay..." He didn't believe me. He was figuring out that I liked her. Why wouldn't I like her, I mean, she's nice, beautiful, funny, and everything about her is just amazing.

One thing I liked to do on Instagram was go through her page. I liked to look at all of her pictures. She had posted a few of the ones she took with us. They were hilarious. From going down through her page, I found out that I was her favorite in the band. I was her sister, Macy's, favorite too. I found her sister's page and she was pretty also, but I still liked Scarlett. I felt like I was stalking them.. I felt so bad. Is this what it has come to? I like her so much that I'm pretty much stalking her on Instagram.

I was looking through her photos, and one of them was a throwback Thursday, and she was five in the picture. I liked the picture, and kept scrolling. Suddenly, I realized that I was looking through the photos from over a year ago.. I scrolled back up to the picture I liked and unliked it. I unliked all of the pictures I had liked after that, then kept scrolling. I hope she didn't realize..

*Scarlett's POV*

I was on Instagram and suddenly, I got a few likes. They were from Ashton, but on pictures from over a year or so ago.. Was he stalking my Instagram page? I thought he just wanted to follow me to be nice. Now, I have no idea. I'm so confused.

~

Short but sweet.. Now you know how Ashton feels:)