not fairy nice

by : dreamingren

tags : fairy renjun , super sweet, fantacy , whipped , shy renjun , soft jaemin

i’m late!”

flying around at three inches tall, is a worrisome fairy trying to find a certain potion.

“i can’t go to class like this, oh where is that stupid bottle!”

he’s now rummaging around the shelves, throwing books and bottles behind his shoulder. he’s frustrated, making grumbling sounds as glass shatters upon contact with the floor.

his roommate (who he won’t admit as his boyfriend) walks in, awoken from all the commotion.

the boyfriend in question, jaemin, yawns asking, “renjun, what’s... up? did you loose something?”

renjun zooms inches away from jaemin’s face. the taller is now fully awake once he sees the problem, renjun is tiny. not the teasing nicknames he and his friends call him, but actually tiny, like a dollhouse doll.

“oh i dunno, i may have lost my growth potion!” renjun exclaims, tugging on his own hair.

he zips back to the shelves, then flies to the pantry.

jaemin felt bad for fairies having this problem, they’re delivered growth potions once a month, and one bottle lasts one month. the older stores them safely, within his side of the shared shelves. the younger would call himself lucky for not being born with wings, since he’s also a magical creature himself, an alchemist.

of course he doesn’t have wings, horns, or anything out of the ordinary on his body, just a regular person with magic hands and wands. not only does he deal with magic, but the science behind it. like everyone else in this magical school, he wants to blend in with the human world, in his case, through the medical field. helping others was and will always be jaemin’s passion, and he believes he can make a living through making miracles.

renjun on the other hand, is an art fairy. not all fairies are born with magic, such as the ability to make the plants grow, or anything that takes care of preserving both the secret enchanted world and human world. the older’s been blessed with the talent to paint, sew, sculpt, dance, almost anything artistic really. he plans to use his creative touch upon both worlds, to beautify and inspire.

“oh,” jaemin stuffs his hand in his pocket to reach for something, “you mean this?”

in his hand renjun finds the glass he’s looking for, and a silly grin on jaemin’s face.

the little pixie gasps and flies towards his hand in a wave of desperation, “give it!”

“not yet,” the younger dodges renjun’s attacks, “kiss me first.” he’s already tapping his cheek with a finger.

“are you insane? my art history class is about to start in a few minutes!”

jaemin sticks out his other hand for renjun to land on, hiding the other behind his back, “just a little goodbye smooch on the cheek.”

“you planned this didn’t you,” the older crossed his tiny arms, and tapped jaemin’s palm with his foot, “jaemin please this is important, you can’t just hide this and have your way, this should be illegal.”

“aww angel please,” jaemin pouts, with giant, bulging  puppy eyes, “we just started dating and the only affection i got from you was a hug.”

the fairy groans, rolling his eyes, “you asked me out yesterday.”

“and you said yes!”