Gone Crazed,Sanity Collapsed

by : angge_RJ

tags : renmin, mental, thrill- seeker killer jaemin, doctor renjun, asylum, noren, renhyuck besties

Warning/s: Offensive language, cussing, mentions of blood and murder, smut at the end part. (Not so detailed but sksks)

People say we’re so weird
I just like you so much
You know it so well and control me
So do I

We’re in a very weird and strange relationship
We crush each other
And hug each other

- Psycho, Red velvet

JAEMIN;

"So you're my... doctor?"

"Anything you want me to be, Jaemin."

"How about my boyfriend?"

"Well, we will talk about that later."

Jaemin put his elbow on the long table and leaned forward, placing his chin on his open palm and stared at the person in front of him--checking him out.

"You're too pretty to be a doctor of batshit crazy people," Jaemin murmured and pouted.

His doctor chuckled and crossed his arms, a sweet smile lingers on his pinky lips that Jaemin wants to bite.

Now here's the thing, what Jaemin wants, Jaemin gets.

"There's no crazy people here, Jaemin."

"Bullshit. I wonder how many fuckers you tell that." Jaemin tears his eyes off from his doctor, leans back, and starts playing with his fingers. He's aware. He's crazy. A fucking psychopath who killed his own family. He missed them, so much. But when he slit open their throat a week ago, it feels nice. He was so alive at that moment. It feels so good that killing his sister wasn't enough so he ran upstairs to see his mom, brother, and father. He loved it, so much.

Jaemin started to grip his hands harder than before, he was itching. Hard. Itching to grab a knife and slit open everyone. Everyone except his pretty doctor.

"I like your hair, Jaemin."

He snapped his head forward to see his doctor, standing and slowly walking towards him. Jaemin felt his heart throbbing faster than before.

Come closer, please, please, come on, baby.

As if his doctor heard his pleading thoughts, his pretty doctor stopped to his side, closer than he ever wished for. His pretty doctor leaned back on the table, placing his open palm, slightly crouched back and slightly sitting on the hard surface. God, he was so pretty up close. Dough and round eyes, silky black hair that hides is milk like forehead, Jaemin guesses. His white coat that compliments his pale skin gave Jaemin a dizzy feeling. How it feels to let his lips trace his soft skin. Jaemin wanted that, so Jaemin will do that.

“Why did you choose pink? I think blue fits you better.” the doctor cast a confused face in front.

“Will you like me enough If I color it blue?” Jaemin met his eyes. There’s something behind those eyes, something that Jaemin knows what his doctor is looking for--rather doing for. His doctor smiles, a genuine one that got Jaemin crazier than before. It’s not a pity smile or plastic, plastered smile. It’s a genuine one. One, that Jaemin didn’t know he needed.

“I like you, Jaemin.”

“Yeah?”

“Really.”

“Why?”

“I like cute boys.”

Jaemin didn’t know if his doctor just made a foolish comment but he breaks out a snarky laugh which is followed by a small chuckled from his pretty doctor. Their laugh got cut off when someone behind his door peeks up.