Chapter Four: Cult of Vision

Start from the beginning

Hiram: We just keep it fighting again?

Archie: Surely.

Archie and Hiram are handshaking when they agree to start all over again.

*Meanwhile*

Claire: *wipes Romeo's blood* Are you kidding me right now?

Zurich: He got jumped and that is it. Don't be so insecure and I hate when you do-

Romeo: You don't have to say anything. My chapter is done.

Claire: You don't have to quit. Just keep the focus on your school.

Romeo: *hearing*

*Meanwhile*

Jughead: *calls Betty*

Betty: *answers* Hello?

Jughead: Huge problem.

Betty: What's going on?

Jughead: Variety Show has been demolished. Secondly, Greendale High is shutting down. Weatherbee ordered them to move the other schools.

Betty: That's not fair. *hearing beeping* Hold on Jug. *answers* V?

Veronica: Did you hear Greendale High is shut the company down?

Betty: Yeah.

Veronica: Greendale High is turning to the lowest tuition and waste the money after the black hood is torturing the superintendent.

Betty: *hearing* There's something that we can go through.

*2 hours later*

*at Cafe*

Carter: They just been shut the whole school down. Ever since then, they don't charge up with the money.

Michelle: I can see your experiment. How about we go to Riverdale High.

Bobby: What are you gonna do over there? *looks at Michelle*

Michelle: I wanna see Josie cause she's my bitch.

Bobby: Right to your first love?

Vanessa: It's not about loving one. Cheryl is one of the captains of Vixens as they battle up from our school since last year.

Bobby: Are you talking about Clueless?

Vanessa: As of fact, No! She doing better than Veronica. All I want is to participate in cheerleading.

Carter: *drinking*

*At Blossom's house*

Cheryl: *looks at her vixens outfit and talking herself* Well, another practice in hell for tomorrow. Show me which I was gonna choose myself on my gorgeous outfit.

*the next day*

*At Riverdale High*

*Everyone is wearing this*