This sentence made everyone present look startled.

Goryeo lowered her head, raised her mouth secretly, and said embarrassedly: "Aunt Su, what are you talking about? Brother Xiudao and I are just..."

Before Goryeo could finish her words, Qin Xiudao was already cold, "Mom, how many times have I told you that I won't marry another wife in my life, how can you make such a joke?

There is only one mother of Nuannuan, and that is Yuan Jun. In this life, no one can replace her to become my wife, and no one can replace her to become Nuan Nuan's mother. "

After that, Qin Xiudao turned his head and looked at Qin Nuan, "Nuan Nuan, you have come here for a visit, and the etiquette has been well done. Let us go."

Qin Nuan didn't speak, but glanced at Gao Li lightly, and then followed Qin Xiudao's side and left the small villa in West Point where Mrs. Qin lived. After wearing the book, I became the newest chapter of the ceiling of the entertainment industry. Address: https://www.mtlnovel.com/book/156303 .htmlAfter wearing the book, I became the ceiling of the entertainment industry. Read the full text address: https://www.mtlnovel.com/read /156303/After wearing the book, I became the ceiling of the entertainment circle. txt download address: https://www.mtlnovel.com/ down/156303.htmlAfter wearing the book, I became the ceiling of the entertainment industry. Read: https://m.mtlnovel.com /read/156303/In order to facilitate the next reading, you can click on the \"Collection\" below to record this time ( Chapter 621 is like the mother in her memory.) Read the record and you will see it next time you open the bookshelf! If you like "I became the ceiling of the entertainment circle after wearing a book", please ask your friends (QQ, blog, WeChat, etc.) Recommend this book, thank you for your support! ! (www.mtlnovel.com)

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » My Lift As A Top Star In A Book MLAATSIAB » Chapter 622: You work harder to please Qin Nuan.
My Lift As A Top Star In A Book Chapter 622: You work harder to please Qin Nuan.
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing Qin Xiudao's back disappear in a blink of an eye, Gao Li lost his gaze.

She waited for decades, until she was now a middle-aged woman in her forties, wasting all her youth and half of her life, and it was difficult to marry other than him on the scene, but she didn’t even get it. Qin Xiudao's touch and pity.

Why did Yuan Jun's woman have been dead for more than ten years, but still firmly hold a position in his heart?

Could this be Yuan Jun's retribution to her?

But she was not entirely to blame for what happened back then.

Thinking of this, Gao Li bit her back teeth bitterly.

Old Mrs. Qin was also irritated by Qin Xiudao's words. Her son, who was brought up by herself, had been obedient to her for the first 20 years. The only time she disobeyed her was because of the woman Yuan Jun.

Just thinking of this woman Yuan Jun made Mrs. Qin's teeth tickle with hatred in her heart.

It was Yuan Jun, which caused her son to treat her coldly now. After so many years of death, she refused to let her son go. Let his son not marry a wife for more than 40 years. He obviously didn't even have a wife, but he lived like a widower.

Seeing Mrs. Qin's face full of anger, Gao Li walked to her to comfort her: "Aunt Su, don't be angry, what should you do if you get angry?"

As she said, she quickly unscrewed the thermos in her hand and handed it to Mrs. Qin, "It’s all my fault. I just talked and I forgot to let you drink the medicine earlier. This is the medicine I just boiled. Please take advantage of it. Drink it hot. Chinese medicine works better when you drink it hot."