Vivian open them and saw a diamond necklace and earrings to match.
She put them on of course but she still didn't like Valentino's crazy ass.

Once Vivian was done she went downstairs and saw Valentino waiting for her.

He had a fresh cut and he was wearing a black buttoned down shirt that hugged his muscular physique ,perfectly. Then Vivian eyes made it down to his black pants and his black Gucci Jordaan loafer shoes.

He looks at his Versace gold watch to see what time it is and looked around patiently waiting for Vivian.

Vivian walks up to him and as she got closer to him she could smell his wonderful cologne.
Valentino smelled so good that he smelled rich.

Valentino looks at Vivian and admires her. He seems to admire her every time they see each other and Vivian couldn't lie to herself that she loved the way Valentino looked at her. It made her feel wanted.

Valentino wraps his arm around Vivian's waist and pulls her in for a kiss. One of his hands grips Vivian's ass and Vivian tried to attempt to move his hand up back to her waist but she failed when he quickly moved his hand back and slapped her ass.

Valentino finally stopped kissing Vivian then grabbed her hand and led her to his car. He opened the door for her and made his way around the car and got in.

"Where are we going?" Vivian asked kind of excited.

"Where ever you wanna go." He answered.

"Ooooouuuu Chick-fil-a." She said happily.

Valentino looked at her with the straightest face ever.

"Hell no." He said.

He saw how Vivian's face went down but he didn't care. She could have all the things she wants in the world and she wants Chick-fil-a.

*
*

Valentino ended up choosing to go to a fancy restaurant that one of his friends own.

Valentino some how got the whole restaurant to be clear so it would be just him and Vivian.

Vivian was looking at her menu debating on if she should be classy and get a small salmon dish or go all out and get a big steak with a cheesy baked potato.

Well it looks like I'm going to be going all out.
Vivian thought as she smiled to herself.

The waiter who was a man came to take their orders.

Vivian and the man made eye contact for a little too long for Valentino's liking.

The waiter winked at Vivian.
Valentino didn't say anything, just thinking of many different ways to kill the waiter, he wasn't gonna hurt Vivian tho she didn't do anything but beautiful.

Before Valentino could finish his thought he heard Vivian laughing at the waiter's dumb joke he made.

Oh ok Vivian seems to be in a silly , goofy mood. She wants to get fucked up as much as the waiter now.
Valentino thought.

Vivian continued to laugh at the waiters jokes and before she knew it she saw blood spray out from his neck. She looks up and sees Valentino smiling with the knife he just slit the waiter's throat with.

Vivian was used to seeing dead bodies because of her being an assassin but this was definitely unexpected.

Vivian then screams.

"I find this joke very funny ,Vivian why aren't you laughing." Valentino's deep laughter filled the restaurant.

Tears flow down Vivian's face as she looked at the waiter choking on his blood.

"Vivian you need to understand is that you and I are not just a sneaky link." Valentino said.

"Then what are we?" Vivian asked crying.

"Bitch we are together until I say otherwise!" Valentino didn't wanna say bitch but it felt needed.

"Besides what the fuck do I look like sharing." He said.

"Valentino he was just making jokes."  Vivian said defending the waiter that made Valentino even more mad.

"And you laughed at them."

"You expect me not to laugh." She said.

"Yes." Valentino said in all seriousness.

"I can't control a natural thing humans do." Vivian yelled.

"You act like I give a fuck." Valentino said pulling out his phone and calling someone.

Vivian looked the body as it continued to choke. For some reason something in Vivian really wanted to help the waiter.

So she got up and as soon as she was about to touch the body Valentino grabbed Vivian's hair and slammed her head against a table. She fell on her butt then Valentino helped her get back in a chair as if he didn't just kill 99.9% of Vivian's brain cells.

Vivian was dizzy and felt some liquid come down her face. She touched it and saw blood.

Valentino took a white cloth from the table and immediately started cleaning up the blood from her face.

"Ya know Vivian some times I question your intelligence. I told you I don't even want you laughing at another man's jokes but then you try to save one." Valentino said.

Vivian not wanting Valentino to hurt her anymore apologizes.

"I'm sorry." Her voice cracked a little.

"No you are not." He said. "But you will be."
He smiles.

*
*

Til next time ❤️

Til next time ❤️.