In Your Arms

!Spicy!
____________

"Come here Sasuke." Naruto was laying naked on the bed sitting up slightly as he beckoned the raven over to him.

Sasuke obediently climbed into his own bed and positioned himself down by Naruto's legs. Sasuke's mind was already drawing a blank as he grabbed the blonde's member and began stroking it with a firm grip. It was sloppy but just the sight of Sasuke doing it drove Naruto over the edge and it was not long before the blonde was fully erect.

"Give me your hand." Naruto instructed as he extended his own arm out.

Sasuke reach his hand over and Naruto pulled him up as he grabbed it. As soon as Sasuke was straddling him, he then stuck Sasuke's slender fingers into his mouth.

"Naruto wha-" Sasuke flinched initially but the erotically wet feeling of Naruto's tongue passing over the crook of his fingers kept him in place.

Once Naruto was satisfied with how wet they were, he popped Sasuke's fingers out of this mouth.

"Here."

'Here?' Sasuke was taken aback momentarily before he put it together. 'Oh...'

Sasuke's body trembled with anticipation. He bent over and then rested his cheek on Naruto's chest before reaching back and began to finger himself. It didn't take much effort as he was already horny and was mainly using the saliva to lubricate himself.

"Ngh..." The squelching and small moans coming from Sasuke turned Naruto on even more
he bagan to reach around for his own member but sasuke stoped him. "This is for... last time..." He said in between moans. "Wait."

Naruto was forced to watch the man in font of him as he prepared himself.

"Sasuke..."

"Hmm?- ngh~" The squelching continued.

"Sasuke please..." Naruto was practically begging at this point as he apprehensively pet Sasuke on the head. The blonde wanted nothing more than to just grab him by the hair and rail him.

Sasuke then slowly leaned back up and positioned himself over Naruto's throbbing erection. His face felt hot and when he looked down he saw Naruto's face straining as he held himself back. Being as wet and sticky as he was, some of the "lubricant" dripped back down onto Naruto's cock.

"Fuck. Sasuke you look so hot-"

Naruto was silenced as soon as Sasuke began to insert the tip of Naruto's member into himself.

'Fuck.' Naruto felt pulses of pleasure coming from his lower abdomen up to his head as Sasuke lowered himself deeper slowly. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck.' He then placed his hands on Sasuke's waist to support him as the raven began breathing heavily.

"Naruto w-wait- if you grab me like that-" Sasuke was forced into a mewl as the blonde squeezed his waist more. "Ngh- Hah-"

"Just relax Sasuke," Naruto then ran his hands up and down his partner's waist, taking note of how Sasuke shivered each time. "Take a moment to breathe. You are so sensitive today." Naruto grinned.

"H-Hah."

"It hits deeper this way and you're just-" Sasuke interrupted himself with a moan as he suddenly sank down onto Naruto and came instantly. "So big." He panted.

"Haa." Naruto swiped his hair back and licked his lips. "You came just from putting it in? Sasuke you're so sexy, you know that right?"

"How can I not when it feels so good to have your dick in me?" Sasuke's head was tilted back as he took a few labored breaths to get accustomed to the full length of Naruto inside him.