"Yeah... yeah alright," Logan muttered, turning around and following the commander of the scouts out of the hallway. The second they turned the corner, Hange collapsed into Logan's chest, tears streaming down their face as they wrapped their arms around Logan's waist.

"Oh thank god you're back... I just- I couldn't do any of this without you. I couldn't handle Eren, I couldn't plan for the scou-" Hange said

"Hey, hey, shhh, it's okay, don't worry, Hange. You're family, I won't let anyone hurtcha, no one hurts my family." Logan said, comforting his friend as he pet their hair.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Logan sat in the darkroom, waiting for his husband to arrive to it. He stared out of the window, thinking about the fight he'd had earlier that day with Eren. His swords still stayed at his waist, he'd be damned if he was going to let his guard down. If he knew Zeke Yeager, he could attack at any time.

Logan heard the door open causing him to turn around, finding Armin standing there with a small smile on his face, motioning to tell him to follow him. Logan pushed himself off of the windowsill, walking towards the blonde with a small smile.

"You okay?" Armin asked causing Logan to nod, wrapping his arms around the boys body and placing his lips to his forehead. Armin smiled as he hugged his husband back, pushing his head into the crook of Logan's neck.

"Come on, I miss them too much to wait," Logan mumbled causing Armin to nod, breaking the hug and grasping ahold of Logan's hand and dragging him towards the room down the hall where his friends awaited. Armin went in first as Logan listened to what they had to say.

"We all saw it... when Logan- Eren didn't care, Mikasa!" Jean said causing Mikasa to sigh.

"He did! He just- he'd been through a lot! He's still our friend!" Mikasa pleaded to her friends as Armin sat down.

"Mikasa- I understand it, I do. But we can't let him destroy the walls. We just can't." Sasha spoke, leaning forwards to comfort her friend.

"He wouldn't hurt any of us, Sasha! We all know that! He loves us!" Mikasa said, trying her best to get them to soften up on the boy.

"I cut his hand off today, " Logan spoke, his voice surprising everyone in the room. They all looked at the door, finding the silhouette of the man, leaning against the door frame and looking down.

"He had his hands on Hange, so I cut it off. Then, he threatened Armin, he threatened all of you... he- he threatened my son." Logan spat, anger still flying through his veins.

"Are we all seeing this?" Connie asked, moving forwards towards the boy. Sasha didn't question the boy's existence, she had been too occupied by standing up and changing the boy, tackling him in a hug. Suddenly, the anger was gone as he felt the girl's arms around him.

"Hey there, Potato girl... I missed you too." Logan mumbled as he hugged the girl back before being pushed back again, Connie being at his side and hugging him too.

"Don't tackle me guys, you really think I'd leave you? Come on, we have a promise." Logan spoke as Jean walked up to him, staring at him over Sasha and Connie.

"Hey, brother," Logan said as Jean stumbled forwards and pushed his head into Logan's shoulder. The four stood there, the three scouts all tightly gripping Logan as they all silently cried, insanely happy to see their friend again. After their reunion, they all sat on the couch, Logan walking over to Mikasa and kneeling next to her.

"I understand if you're upset at me for hurting Eren... but I promise, I will take every avenue possible that leads to him surviving and being okay," Logan said, a second of silence passing before Mikasa leaped from the couch. Everyone flinched forwards, going to pull her off of Logan when he waved them off.