ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜: ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖'𝕤!

A/N: That song is called wild child and I found it in a PJO karaoke fanfic and have loved this song since. This is a very short chapter. On with the story. It's been re-written aswell.

Hermione's P.O.V:

I was so exhausted, in the morning we went back to hogwarts. We had to pack our trunks and Blaise was being an idiot so it took extra long. I've had a long and confusing couple months and I still haven't replied to my friends. I'm not sure what to say.

I absentmindedly trace the 'mudblood' scar on my arm. It wont leave no matter what spell I try, I think Bellatrix put some sort of potion on it that wont let it be removed, not even when I change form, any spell I cast lasts for only 12 hours. I felt my eyes getting droopy and soon I fell asleep, and the nightmares started.

Bellatrix's demands fill my ears, her voice reaching every inch of my body leaving marks. "CRUCIO!!" She screams and it's me screaming now, tears stream down my cheek. I cry out telling her I don't have what she wants but she doesn't believe me. She pulls out a knife. "No! No please!" I sob but she holds my arm and cuts into it as I feel tremors rack my whole body. My throat hurts, I can't scream, nothing comes out of my mouth, and that's when I see him. Draco. He's looking at me, teary eyed, clenching his wand like he wants to throw a spell at someone.

"MARINA!" I gasp as I sit up and see Blaise and mum, I forgot the silencing spells.. Their eyes wide, full of shock. "Are you alright, dear?" Mum asks. "I- I just had a nightmare... I'm fine... I'm sorry I woke you..." Blaise and mum share a disbelieving look. Mum whispers something to Blaise and he nods. She kisses my forehead and leaves.

Blaise sits next to me and pulls me into a hug. "You know you can talk to me right, tell me anything." He whispers softly, I nod. I know I can tell him everything but not this.

Blaise stays with me comforting me. He runs his hands through my hair soothing me, and soon I fall asleep. I've never had a sibling before but I know that Blaise is better than any other brother I could have had. Once again I'm glad he turned out to be my brother.  

A/N: Sorry again for the short chapter

-Phoenix