ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛: 𝔻𝕚𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪!

A/N: 3rd Re-written chapter!

Hermione's P.O.V:

We got our Hogwarts letters a few days ago, they told us how this year would be different, every grade would go up like they would have any other year, except my year would stay in year 7. So basically Ginny would now be in the same grade as us. The year 7s were also allowed to be out of uniform because, well normally at this point we wouldn't be wearing them, the new year 7s just got lucky.

Mum suggested that Blaise and I go shopping at Diagonally and Blaise could show me my vault and tell me more about our family. I've learned quite a bit in the last few months. Our family history, which explains the roses and vines. Our family was one of the first to get magic, and our history was basically like Beauty and the Beast. (This totally doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Emma Watson is Belle.)

I also learned how our father had died in the war... He was helping some people on our side and Lucius Malfoy had killed him in cold blood. Blaise didn't blame Malfoy, well he didn't blame Draco, he did blame Lucius and I agree, I don't blame Draco. It wasn't his fault but that doesn't mean I have to forgive him.

Anyways I had changed my hair colour to just plain blonde so no one would look at me weirdly, lucky me being a metamorphmagus. As we walk towards Gringotts Bank Blaise explains to me about how everyone in our family has separate vaults. I had the most money in my vault because well duh I haven't been using it. Apparently everytime someone in our family dies their money is distributed equally to everyone in our family.

And they've never taken any money out of my vault and well dad didn't have any siblings so now the only people in this family are mum, Blaise and me. Blaise hands me my vault key as we walk up to the goblin at the front, where Griphook used to be. We both get taken to the back of the bank and through the horrible roller coaster ride to the Zabini level, apparently we have our own level and so do a bunch of other rich family's.

I gasp when we walk into my vault, there were galleons, sickles and knuts filling the whole place. I fill my little pouch with coins and we walk out Blaise laughing at my shocked expression. I glare at him.

We walk through diagon alley, we didn't need many supplies since we had done this shopping last year but had never used them. We mostly just need new clothes so we go to Madam Malkin's and she gives me looks, probably because she doesn't recognize me.

After that we get more quills and ink pots for Blaise but I refuse to use quills anymore, I would rather use pens or pencils and since the Ministry is trying to add more muggle things I'm sure it's fine. When I mention the pens and pencils to Blaise he just looks confused and I roll my eyes, I guess they don't know as much about muggles as they thought they did.

We eventually make our way to the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes, Blaise looks around and buys a few trick candies and other things for pranks. I look around remembering when I came in here in year 6. I sigh as I think about how I would have enjoyed this place when I was younger.

As we're about to apparate away we hear my name, or well my old name. We turn around to see Harry, Ginny and Ron.

"She hasn't replied to any of our owls, I'm honestly worried." Ginny says a frown on her face. "Yeah, me too." Harry says and Ron nods in agreement. I let out a breath I didn't even realise I had been holding. Blaise grins at me and I smile back.

When we get home we both watch a movie in the cinema room. Blaise and I have bonded over the last few months, I'm glad that out of everyone he's my brother. *I heard that* Blaise smirks at me from across the room and I roll my eyes at him. *Stop listening to my thoughts!* I snap back and he laughs. I smile and close my mind off to him, I do not need him looking through my thoughts.

A/N: Did you enjoy?

-Phoenix