"Why you look like that Kentrell?" She asked him, and he frowned.

He tilted his head to the side as he stared at her.

"You look tired. Hold on." She reached in her backpack, grabbing a jar of something.

She rubbed it in her hands, turning to face him.

He jerked his head back as she reached for him.

"Come here." She frowned, and he let her grab his face.

She looked focused as she rubbed some African Shea butter under his eyes.

"You don't sleep?" She asked him, rubbing it in his face.

He didn't say anything as he watched her.

She stopped rubbing his face, and he frowned.

"I need some more. Do it again." He mumbled, and she laughed.

He just wanted her to keep touching him, he didn't actually need anymore.

"No. It's good now. Your face was dry as hell." She put her jar back in her backpack, as the teacher began talking.

"Can I touch you?" He asked her, and she looked over at him. She slowly nodded, and he grabbed her hand, rubbing his thumb against it as he scrolled on his phone.

"I have decided not to give you all a pop quiz. Instead, we'll be doing a baby simulator project for our first lesson in Home Ed. The person you are sitting next to will be your partner, no exceptions." Ms.Smith spoke, and half the class groaned.

Kailani reached to pull her hand away from him, and he frowned.

"What you doing?" He looked over at her.

"I need to write the notes for the project." She whispered so that Ms.Smith wouldn't hear her.

"Use your other hand." He mumbled, holding her hand.

"Ken-Top, Kailani, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Ms.Smith folded her arms, and the whole class looked at the two of them.

"No. Quit fucking looking at me." Kentrell mugged them, and they turned their attention away from them.

He pulled Kailani's chair closer to him, as his leg shook.

Ms.Smith explained the project, before letting the class partners come up and pick out their baby.

Kentrell let Kailani walk in front of him so that he could look at her ass.

"Which one?" She asked, and he looked up at the row of babies, shrugging.

Kailani picked out a fair-toned baby, before they sat back in their seats.

"For the remainder of class, discuss your coparenting plans. I am here if any of you need help." Ms.Smith said, before turning to get in her computer.

Kentrell grabbed Kailani's hand, watching her as she spoke.

"Kentrell, are you listening to me?" She frowned, and he snapped out of his trance.

"My bad mama, what you said?" He mumbled, and she rolled her eyes.

"I said if you don't wanna do the project, I will. It's not really hard, just have to make sure we don't break it." She repeated.

"Nah, I wanna help you. You wanna come over my house?" He asked her, and she shook her head no.

"You can come over mine, I'm not really familiar with the area, so I don't wanna drive out of my neighborhood, if that's okay." She said, and he nodded.